[3.9] Indigon RF Pathfinder | Deathless Uber | ALL MAP MODS | 1M Shaper DPS

"
Cypr3ss_2012 wrote:
"
Inkira wrote:
My guide specifically states that the build doesn't start to feel strong until 90+


I remapped at 89 :) currently 93 and things have been going very well since then.

Current gear:





Flasks:



There is still room for large improvements I think, rings, boots & gloves (+enchants), helmet enchant, the list goes on and only recently have I added the cinderswallow flask (just noticed it lacks quality), not sure how I feel about it yet, replaced a basalt (with no poison) so will see how it goes.

Also just recently unlocked the craft for multi-mod, so can hopefully not break the amulet life roll too much :)



"
Mathorg wrote:
If i get to 90 i will post an update, but not sure if i want to go on.


I leveled using a poison/claw build and then spent ~4ex on jewels to get more dmg and life.

Am aiming for 95 which should also put me over 9k life (iirc) with current gear. Really fun build, enjoying the speed of pathfinder + destruction of RF.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.


Thanks for the update, your gear is looking good for lvl 89, and like you said there's still room to improve to really push it to that high end. Good luck pushing further!
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Cypr3ss_2012 wrote:
"
Inkira wrote:
My guide specifically states that the build doesn't start to feel strong until 90+


I remapped at 89 :) currently 93 and things have been going very well since then.

Current gear:





Flasks:



There is still room for large improvements I think, rings, boots & gloves (+enchants), helmet enchant, the list goes on and only recently have I added the cinderswallow flask (just noticed it lacks quality), not sure how I feel about it yet, replaced a basalt (with no poison) so will see how it goes.

Also just recently unlocked the craft for multi-mod, so can hopefully not break the amulet life roll too much :)



"
Mathorg wrote:
If i get to 90 i will post an update, but not sure if i want to go on.


I leveled using a poison/claw build and then spent ~4ex on jewels to get more dmg and life.

Am aiming for 95 which should also put me over 9k life (iirc) with current gear. Really fun build, enjoying the speed of pathfinder + destruction of RF.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.


Your life and reggen is pretty nice. I went a bit of a different route and got almost double your RF damage, with way worse regen/life, but with life gain on hit and cyclone.

i very rarely die. But for me this build still lacks single target DPS. Im at something like 550k RF (which is always that high, as i have EE on my cyclone and both curses perma active with blasphemie and flask) and 1.9kk vaal RF. That puts me to about 2.4 mil shaper DPS(dont use scorching ray, as those engame bosses are hurting me too much) and even map bosses take some time. not speaking of metamorphs...

Anyone got an idea how i could further improve my single target DPS? Besides the obviouse more gem levels, gem quality and more awakened supports? (Check my Char in profile). Adding balefire and scorching ray is only a very slight DPS increase, as balefire is way worse than my still cheap rare scepters. and i prefere staying mobile, over standing still and channeling
Last edited by Mathorg on Jan 11, 2020, 4:23:49 PM
"
Mathorg wrote:
I went a bit of a different route and got almost double your RF damage, with way worse regen/life, but with life gain on hit and cyclone.

i very rarely die. But for me this build still lacks single target DPS.

Hmm, you say 'this build', but what I think you mean is 'my build', because the two are very different things. For one, you're missing out on the debuff provided by scorching ray, which makes a massive difference to DPS (or DoT if you will). As in a visible 2/3 times increase in the rate of life loss to the boss/rare/metamorph/etc vs not putting SR on target.


"
Mathorg wrote:
Anyone got an idea how i could further improve my single target DPS? Besides the obviouse more gem levels, gem quality and more awakened supports? (Check my Char in profile). Adding balefire and scorching ray is only a very slight DPS increase, as balefire is way worse than my still cheap rare scepters. and i prefere staying mobile, over standing still and channeling

Don't discount the extra dmg quality on RF makes now, and more life. Seriously, I don't know how you're managing atm with ~6.2k life. I don't know if i've got things setup correctly in PoB or not, but I went from ~8.9k life and ~270k shaper dps to ~9.3k life and ~260k shaper dps and it feels better (PS now at lvl 94). Don't forget that RF "Deals 20% of your Maximum Life as Base Fire Damage per second" so (afaict) the more life = more dmg.

I'm really not having any issues with dmg with this build, breezing through T16 maps (though some are tougher than others). But am still trying to update most of the gear with more life/fire dmg/better res.


So to the OP, thanks for an awesome build (Edit: Deathless Sirus kill):



Awakening lvl 4. Did not think this would happen this league, after Sirus absolutely murdered every other char/attempt... it also helps heaps that the clouds didn't hunt me down to the ends of the map. :D

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Last edited by Cypr3ss_2012 on Jan 11, 2020, 9:44:50 PM
"
Mathorg wrote:
"
Cypr3ss_2012 wrote:
"
Inkira wrote:
My guide specifically states that the build doesn't start to feel strong until 90+


I remapped at 89 :) currently 93 and things have been going very well since then.

Current gear:





Flasks:



There is still room for large improvements I think, rings, boots & gloves (+enchants), helmet enchant, the list goes on and only recently have I added the cinderswallow flask (just noticed it lacks quality), not sure how I feel about it yet, replaced a basalt (with no poison) so will see how it goes.

Also just recently unlocked the craft for multi-mod, so can hopefully not break the amulet life roll too much :)



"
Mathorg wrote:
If i get to 90 i will post an update, but not sure if i want to go on.


I leveled using a poison/claw build and then spent ~4ex on jewels to get more dmg and life.

Am aiming for 95 which should also put me over 9k life (iirc) with current gear. Really fun build, enjoying the speed of pathfinder + destruction of RF.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.


Your life and reggen is pretty nice. I went a bit of a different route and got almost double your RF damage, with way worse regen/life, but with life gain on hit and cyclone.

i very rarely die. But for me this build still lacks single target DPS. Im at something like 550k RF (which is always that high, as i have EE on my cyclone and both curses perma active with blasphemie and flask) and 1.9kk vaal RF. That puts me to about 2.4 mil shaper DPS(dont use scorching ray, as those engame bosses are hurting me too much) and even map bosses take some time. not speaking of metamorphs...

Anyone got an idea how i could further improve my single target DPS? Besides the obviouse more gem levels, gem quality and more awakened supports? (Check my Char in profile). Adding balefire and scorching ray is only a very slight DPS increase, as balefire is way worse than my still cheap rare scepters. and i prefere staying mobile, over standing still and channeling


You don't have 2.4M Shaper DPS because Vaal RF is a short duration and you can't count that for boss DPS as it is a temporary boost to damage. In reality you have 550k Shaper DPS, whereas my build has 1M Shaper DPS, and more life than yours.

You've changed the build so much to the point where it's another build entirely, so I can't help you.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Last edited by Inkira on Jan 12, 2020, 12:54:27 AM
"
Cypr3ss_2012 wrote:
"
Mathorg wrote:
I went a bit of a different route and got almost double your RF damage, with way worse regen/life, but with life gain on hit and cyclone.

i very rarely die. But for me this build still lacks single target DPS.

Hmm, you say 'this build', but what I think you mean is 'my build', because the two are very different things. For one, you're missing out on the debuff provided by scorching ray, which makes a massive difference to DPS (or DoT if you will). As in a visible 2/3 times increase in the rate of life loss to the boss/rare/metamorph/etc vs not putting SR on target.


"
Mathorg wrote:
Anyone got an idea how i could further improve my single target DPS? Besides the obviouse more gem levels, gem quality and more awakened supports? (Check my Char in profile). Adding balefire and scorching ray is only a very slight DPS increase, as balefire is way worse than my still cheap rare scepters. and i prefere staying mobile, over standing still and channeling

Don't discount the extra dmg quality on RF makes now, and more life. Seriously, I don't know how you're managing atm with ~6.2k life. I don't know if i've got things setup correctly in PoB or not, but I went from ~8.9k life and ~270k shaper dps to ~9.3k life and ~260k shaper dps and it feels better (PS now at lvl 94). Don't forget that RF "Deals 20% of your Maximum Life as Base Fire Damage per second" so (afaict) the more life = more dmg.

I'm really not having any issues with dmg with this build, breezing through T16 maps (though some are tougher than others). But am still trying to update most of the gear with more life/fire dmg/better res.


So to the OP, thanks for an awesome build (Edit: Deathless Sirus kill):



Awakening lvl 4. Did not think this would happen this league, after Sirus absolutely murdered every other char/attempt... it also helps heaps that the clouds didn't hunt me down to the ends of the map. :D

Regards,
Cypr3ss.


Congrats on the Sirus kill! Glad you like it so much. I make my build guides for people like you, so thanks. :)

If I can spawn my Sirus and kill him I might be making a new build guide soon, so be on the lookout! Been having some bad luck spawning conquerors. :P
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
"
Cypr3ss_2012 wrote:
For one, you're missing out on the debuff provided by scorching ray, which makes a massive difference to DPS (or DoT if you will).


I have that debuff from wave of conviction.

How are you dealing with high tier blights? as soon as they come from more than 2 directions im pretty fast overwhelmed.

@Inkira, thanks for the great idea of indigon, PF and RF. Dont feel offended if someone critisies something of your build and tries to put his own spin to it. im just trying to make your great idea the most enjoyable for ME with the limited budged an dlevels i have.

I will preobably respec (still have the gear) to the version you suggest once i hit higher levels and can compare and choose what i prefere.

Last edited by Mathorg on Jan 12, 2020, 5:12:59 AM
"
Mathorg wrote:
"
Cypr3ss_2012 wrote:
For one, you're missing out on the debuff provided by scorching ray, which makes a massive difference to DPS (or DoT if you will).


I have that debuff from wave of conviction.

How are you dealing with high tier blights? as soon as they come from more than 2 directions im pretty fast overwhelmed.

@Inkira, thanks for the great idea of indigon, PF and RF. Dont feel offended if someone critisies something of your build and tries to put his own spin to it. im just trying to make your great idea the most enjoyable for ME with the limited budged an dlevels i have.

I will preobably respec (still have the gear) to the version you suggest once i hit higher levels and can compare and choose what i prefere.



I'm not offended, I just won't help you because you're asking for help on your own build, not mine. Also by not using SR you're losing 500k DPS from SR itself, it's not just about the -25% res.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
For anyone looking to score some more dps, I was able to add aspect of the spider to this build by dropping empower and putting auras and enlighten4 in a +2 aura/aoe corrupted shield. And either taking a single mana reservation node by purity of flesh or using a purity of fire/malevolence helmet enchant.

https://pastebin.com/r7VNqRBv

edit:wrong pob
Last edited by kroovin on Jan 12, 2020, 6:58:32 PM
Great fun meme build! First and deathless Sirius kill going blind! (screwed 2 achievements in one phase zzz).

I'd like to add- as this is all thanks to Indigon, keep it mind of the new Catarina flasks! They're insane!!


Looking to make a Hunter/Elder based shield with + Max res and 10% reduced damage taken over time to allow some generation of endurance charges somewhere as well. Bricked one annulling is hard =(



Flask management has been a shitty thing of mine. Now I get to spam it!
"
Vastrose wrote:
Great fun meme build! First and deathless Sirius kill going blind! (screwed 2 achievements in one phase zzz).

I'd like to add- as this is all thanks to Indigon, keep it mind of the new Catarina flasks! They're insane!!


Looking to make a Hunter/Elder based shield with + Max res and 10% reduced damage taken over time to allow some generation of endurance charges somewhere as well. Bricked one annulling is hard =(



Flask management has been a shitty thing of mine. Now I get to spam it!


Glad you enjoy the build! :) Good luck making the shield.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info