[3.9] Indigon RF Pathfinder | Deathless Uber | ALL MAP MODS | 1M Shaper DPS

"
Uber Elder DOWN!!!

Thanks for the build it was very enjoyable, its also the cheapest U.E killed I've done with RF (Jug was quite expensive).


Cheaper than RF Jugg? Nice to hear, I felt the build was expensive but maybe my opinion is skewed by usually playing necromancers. Congrats on Uber and glad you enjoyed the build :)
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Build is completely untouched for 3.9! I'll hopefully get around to testing the new endgame with it but I assume that if this build can do UE, it can do whatever else is next.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
While the build is relatively untouched in terms of buffs/nerfs, don't you think that one of the key items, Indigon, is going to be significantly more difficult to acquire due to the now restricted access to Uber Elder?
"
all3l3 wrote:
While the build is relatively untouched in terms of buffs/nerfs, don't you think that one of the key items, Indigon, is going to be significantly more difficult to acquire due to the now restricted access to Uber Elder?


Yea I think getting Indigon will be harder however it MIGHT not be that much more expensive despite being harder to get. I think the price is more likely to get high if it is highly desired versus being more rare. Maybe the wait will be longer for Indigon to pop up on trade but that's about it I think.

Regardless I would wait to do this build as a 2nd character and not a league start.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Makes sense. Hopefully Indigon won't be all that expensive, but fingers crossed.
If anyone was wondering, I was able to beat Sirus at awakening level 5 with this build. I had to change my tree a little as I wasn't able to get all the jewels I wanted for it in standard.




I dropped Balefire for a very basic crafted scepter as I wasn't sure I'd have the time to constantly get 8 stages of scorching ray on Sirus. So I socketed scorching ray infused channeling and decoy totem there. After fighting him though, I was able to tank most of his attacks fine and probably would've killed him faster if I stuck with Balefire.

At least until his final phase. I died 3 or 4 times in a row here. Always after making it back into his area through the degen balls. And always to his laser barrage he fires after saying DIE. I noticed he was always off screen when I died to it and dodging it at long range was near impossible for me. Easy to dodge at close range though.

Also be careful with the ground degen that disables all life recovery.

I noticed the issue after my 1st death where the entrance of the arena was completely blocked off by those big degen balls. I was able to run through them taking very little damage as long as righteous fire was off, my flasks were up and I popped the catalysed eternal life flask as soon as I started taking damage. My chaos resistance is maxed at 78%.

setup used: https://pastebin.com/j7JGhfKe
"
kroovin wrote:
If anyone was wondering, I was able to beat Sirus at awakening level 5 with this build. I had to change my tree a little as I wasn't able to get all the jewels I wanted for it in standard.




I dropped Balefire for a very basic crafted scepter as I wasn't sure I'd have the time to constantly get 8 stages of scorching ray on Sirus. So I socketed scorching ray infused channeling and decoy totem there. After fighting him though, I was able to tank most of his attacks fine and probably would've killed him faster if I stuck with Balefire.

At least until his final phase. I died 3 or 4 times in a row here. Always after making it back into his area through the degen balls. And always to his laser barrage he fires after saying DIE. I noticed he was always off screen when I died to it and dodging it at long range was near impossible for me. Easy to dodge at close range though.

Also be careful with the ground degen that disables all life recovery.

I noticed the issue after my 1st death where the entrance of the arena was completely blocked off by those big degen balls. I was able to run through them taking very little damage as long as righteous fire was off, my flasks were up and I popped the catalysed eternal life flask as soon as I started taking damage. My chaos resistance is maxed at 78%.

setup used: https://pastebin.com/j7JGhfKe


That's awesome congrats! Thanks for the POB as well, I can definitely see that the build might need changes for Sirus specifically. Cool to see my build being pushed to the limit :)
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Hey Inkira!

First of all, thanks for the guide. It looks really interesting!

I have some questions, however, that i hope that you can shed some light on. Sorry in advance for being that annoying one. :D

So first things first, How do you level this build? The entire build revolves around using lvl 68 - 70 items, So RF is out of the question. Do you have any suggestions? I checked your PoB link, and unfortunately it does not provide paths for the tree, so i can't even begin to try and figure out what to level with. :(

Also, How is this build, in terms of thicc / tankiness compared to RF Jugg (as an example)? I loved playing RF Jugg back in the days, But it was too slow for my taste in terms of movement speed, which i feel is not gonna be a problem at all with this one.

Who knows, Maybe im simply too much of a noob for this build, But hey! I want to have fun as well! ;)

Thanks in advance, and again, sorry if im that annoying person.

/Vali
"
Valienca wrote:
Hey Inkira!

First of all, thanks for the guide. It looks really interesting!

I have some questions, however, that i hope that you can shed some light on. Sorry in advance for being that annoying one. :D

So first things first, How do you level this build? The entire build revolves around using lvl 68 - 70 items, So RF is out of the question. Do you have any suggestions? I checked your PoB link, and unfortunately it does not provide paths for the tree, so i can't even begin to try and figure out what to level with. :(

Also, How is this build, in terms of thicc / tankiness compared to RF Jugg (as an example)? I loved playing RF Jugg back in the days, But it was too slow for my taste in terms of movement speed, which i feel is not gonna be a problem at all with this one.

Who knows, Maybe im simply too much of a noob for this build, But hey! I want to have fun as well! ;)

Thanks in advance, and again, sorry if im that annoying person.

/Vali


Well you can level with RF, there's guides out there that show how to do it, but you can just level with a tabula and a generic spell and switch over.

As for tankiness the build has like 2k hp/sec and as you can see in the video I was able to do Uber so if it can do that then tankiness shouldn't be an issue. It's also a faster clearer than Jugg RF because of the speed Pathfinder brings to the build and it feels really nice.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
First off, thanks for the build. Its great. Very fast in comparison to a normal life based RF jugg.

I am a bit confused by the rallying cry. Sure its a bit of extra damage for situations where you are surrounded, but I was thinking about swapping it and orb of storms out to automate the curse on hit with a low level CWDT+BV. I would think that this would increase your uptime of EO while zooming through a map compared to orb of storms, and the higher uptime of EO would more than makeup for the slight drop in damage from losing rallying cry.

What are your thoughts on this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info