[3.9] Indigon RF Pathfinder | Deathless Uber | ALL MAP MODS | 1M Shaper DPS

"
wtsmith wrote:
First off, thanks for the build. Its great. Very fast in comparison to a normal life based RF jugg.

I am a bit confused by the rallying cry. Sure its a bit of extra damage for situations where you are surrounded, but I was thinking about swapping it and orb of storms out to automate the curse on hit with a low level CWDT+BV. I would think that this would increase your uptime of EO while zooming through a map compared to orb of storms, and the higher uptime of EO would more than makeup for the slight drop in damage from losing rallying cry.

What are your thoughts on this?


You can do that but I never ever had problems with EO uptime, the Rallying Cry was to fuck around with.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Could someone look at my profile and tell me what i´m doing wrong?... I´m dying all the time, regen is a joke, but I don´t know why...
Well, it seems dying sun and watcher eye are so much important, now this seems another build...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Could someone look at my profile and tell me what i´m doing wrong?... I´m dying all the time, regen is a joke, but I don´t know why...
No idea what to look at, I only see explosive arrow character, nothing with righteous fire / indigon.

If you have problem with regen, first thing to check is: do you have indigon? do you have proper mana flask? do you have enough flask recovery rate / mana regen?

And you could use normal ruby flask instead of dying sun if your only concern is reducing the damage you take.
I love this build, but I have some problems when some MOB use caustic ground / chaos dmg, it's like an instant kill how fast my life is going down. I buy a Watcher's Eye with Immune to Poison thinking it might help, but the poison is not chaos. Y_Y
As i see on your build you dont have anything against chaos dmg, so i gues you have -60 chaos dmg as mee. I want to know how you deal with that or what do you recommend that i can do. Buy items with chaos resistance?
Also you can check my character and see with more details if something is wrong.
I changed the Shield Charge for and CWDT Stone Golem Summon Holy Relic to keep the summons alive and the life regeneration, and Phase Run because i like doing mines xD

Edit: Recently I craft some resistance to chaos and lightning in my rings, now I have -37, worse is nothing i think xD
Last edited by SignoCBA on Jan 6, 2020, 7:58:35 PM
"
Inkira wrote:
- Crafting some of the gear can be tedious (but much cheaper than buying it)


Hi thanks very much for the guide. I had a lvl 50 ranger around and respecced into RF and was breezing through content with a +2 duration tabula. probably my fastest lvl 50-70 so far.

Now im about to get my endgame peaces (or my first set of them ;) ).

Im very bad at crafting. actually i always buy my stuff and never tried crafting.

Can you please tell me what and how you crafted the pieces you mentioned in my quote?
Last edited by Mathorg on Jan 7, 2020, 12:45:35 AM
"
Mathorg wrote:
"
Inkira wrote:
- Crafting some of the gear can be tedious (but much cheaper than buying it)


Hi thanks very much for the guide. I had a lvl 50 ranger around and respecced into RF and was breezing through content with a +2 duration tabula. probably my fastest lvl 50-70 so far.

Now im about to get my endgame peaces (or my first set of them ;) ).

Im very bad at crafting. actually i always buy my stuff and never tried crafting.

Can you please tell me what and how you crafted the pieces you mentioned in my quote?


The amulet I alt spammed until I got the fire dot multi, then I regal'd it and multimodded the rest. Because of the multimod change you want to craft Life and Aoe, ignore the Fire Damage craft.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Ok thanks. Im not level 80 yet, but i feel a bit squishy and the damage seems to be lacking too. Might change once i hit 90.

But i think overal RF right now seems to be in a pretty bad spot. Very small radius and clear, not enough damage to insta kill stuff and all the investment just to be able to sustain RF seems a bit too much of a hastle.

Monster life got buffed a lot, especially Boss HP, and RF didnt get the powercreep most meta skills recieved. I would not advise to play RF in its current state anymore. Which is pretty sad, as its one of my prefered playstyles.

If i get to 90 i will post an update, but not sure if i want to go on.
"
Mathorg wrote:
Ok thanks. Im not level 80 yet, but i feel a bit squishy and the damage seems to be lacking too. Might change once i hit 90.

But i think overal RF right now seems to be in a pretty bad spot. Very small radius and clear, not enough damage to insta kill stuff and all the investment just to be able to sustain RF seems a bit too much of a hastle.

Monster life got buffed a lot, especially Boss HP, and RF didnt get the powercreep most meta skills recieved. I would not advise to play RF in its current state anymore. Which is pretty sad, as its one of my prefered playstyles.

If i get to 90 i will post an update, but not sure if i want to go on.


You're making judgements about RF when you're not even lvl 90+ which is when you stack jewels for DPS. My guide specifically states that the build doesn't start to feel strong until 90+ and that's why. RF also has NEVER been a fast paced melt the whole screen build, it's meant for bosses and just never dying in general. If you want to have 2M+ mapping DPS and be able to 1 shot the screen, then RF never will be that build.
My guides:
[3.13] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | Deathless Maven | 7m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Last edited by Inkira on Jan 8, 2020, 4:17:28 PM
"
Inkira wrote:
My guide specifically states that the build doesn't start to feel strong until 90+


I remapped at 89 :) currently 93 and things have been going very well since then.

Current gear:





Flasks:



There is still room for large improvements I think, rings, boots & gloves (+enchants), helmet enchant, the list goes on and only recently have I added the cinderswallow flask (just noticed it lacks quality), not sure how I feel about it yet, replaced a basalt (with no poison) so will see how it goes.

Also just recently unlocked the craft for multi-mod, so can hopefully not break the amulet life roll too much :)



"
Mathorg wrote:
If i get to 90 i will post an update, but not sure if i want to go on.


I leveled using a poison/claw build and then spent ~4ex on jewels to get more dmg and life.

Am aiming for 95 which should also put me over 9k life (iirc) with current gear. Really fun build, enjoying the speed of pathfinder + destruction of RF.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Last edited by Cypr3ss_2012 on Jan 9, 2020, 10:57:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info