[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

If there are any other ranger players eyeing this build and wondering about the possibilities, Im happy to report that I got my pathfinder flavor working with a little adjustment and a lot of ex ;)

Overall build feels very nice even with pathfinder, most content has been a breeze. Even with the just the initial watchers eye investment build feels good.
What about "Ball lighting fires an additional projectile" Lab enchant?... Isn´t that double damage?...
Is this build good for grinding challenges?
"
Vyr75 wrote:
What about "Ball lighting fires an additional projectile" Lab enchant?... Isn´t that double damage?...

No, multiple projectiles from the same cast or trigger don't hit the same target at the same time. Additional projectiles give you more area of effect, but don't affect single target damage.

"
Valvorian wrote:
Is this build good for grinding challenges?

There are some challenges that this build struggles, but if you are aiming at 36/40 or lower, this build should be good enough.
Last edited by N0esy on Oct 31, 2019, 7:52:03 PM
I have vaaled a fortity Mjolner, If I have to choose, better, slower porjectiles or elemental focus?, on my templas cause I have to use power charge on critical... Thanks
"
Vyr75 wrote:
I have vaaled a fortity Mjolner, If I have to choose, better, slower porjectiles or elemental focus?, on my templas cause I have to use power charge on critical... Thanks

Hi, slower projectiles support is much better than elemental focus. Also, use power on crit support in the Mjolner setup instead of the CoC setup to maximize your DPS.
Oooh thanks so much, I have to say, this build working awesome atm with templar, thanks for all your advices...
nice build
Last edited by error194 on Nov 1, 2019, 5:14:53 PM
Hey, how do you generate charges for this build? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
"
ericlh370 wrote:
Hey, how do you generate charges for this build? Sorry if this is a dumb question.

You gain power charges from the Assassin ascendancy nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info