[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

Hello,

https://pastebin.com/wYk2XBRX

Here is my take on a talent tree for this build. I played it a lot last league whith the old Mjolner and Atziri's Reflection and I had so much fun with it.

I really want to try the new version without Mjolner, looks very promising.

NB : well, I put a very large ring Thread of hope in the POB, ,but I should have take a large ring. We can't allocate Heart of thunder with a large ring)

Would really appreciate some feedbacks on my tree. I think the Thread of hope is a highly underrated jewel. With it, we can grab very powerful nodes for only 1 passive point :
- Heart of Thunder (Well I failed here, you can't allocate this node with a large ring Thread of hope)
- Utmost Intellect
- Arcane Focus
- Light Eater
- Deep Wisdom (Not sure to keep this one)

There should be a Lethal Pride with Kiloava for Glancing Blows instead of Conduit (With of course a shield with %ES recover on block)

And of course the Watcher's eye with discipline mod.

Thank you exiles
Last edited by zibbulon on Apr 8, 2020, 3:02:20 PM
What would be the best secondary mod for a watchers eye? I'm thinking crit multi from precision? Would crit strikes w/ ele pen from zealotry be worth it at all?
EDIT :

Invicible build ! (and not cheaty as herald builds)
All boss done deathless ... (Uber Elder, Sirius A8, Uber Atziri, 5 legions boss...)

My actual PoB :
https://pastebin.com/RWwWjT5Y

Few improvements are still possible...
Last edited by Shadok80 on May 1, 2020, 8:12:59 AM
Hello guys, i'm using the mjolner version of this build and it's awesome, problem is that my crit chance is really low compared to the guide's one...
Can someone pls take a look at my build and try to find out what i'm doing wrong?
Ty for your time
(Awesome build btw)
Lel forgot the link to pastebin XD
https://pastebin.com/erbfHCfs
"
Hello guys, i'm using the mjolner version of this build and it's awesome, problem is that my crit chance is really low compared to the guide's one...
Can someone pls take a look at my build and try to find out what i'm doing wrong?
Ty for your time
(Awesome build btw)

Your crit chance is actually pretty high, at least against enemies on consecrated ground. You just have to hit the check boxes of "use power charges?" and "Is the enemy on consecrated ground?" in the configuration tab.
"
N0esy wrote:
"
Ty for your time
(Awesome build btw)

Your crit chance is actually pretty high, at least against enemies on consecrated ground. You just have to hit the check boxes of "use power charges?" and "Is the enemy on consecrated ground?" in the configuration tab.

wops, my bad... ty very much for the quick answer!
(and also ty for the awesome build)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info