[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

The one I am using Romula is not a bad alternate to hit megalo.

NOesy, should I Crusader or Hunter orb the chest suffix?
"
Hagun744 wrote:

Yeah but all those three are soo nice. Im gonna hold out till one comes up for sale, hopefully.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
Hagun744 wrote:

Yeah but all those three are soo nice. Im gonna hold out till one comes up for sale, hopefully.

Juts look another good cluster mods, there are so many good ones for us. I tried look and you dont even find some good mods wiht overlord in sale and you talk about finding strict 3 combinations
Yeah im sure its gonna take awhile for those 3 mods to come up for sale.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Hagun744 wrote:

During flask effect your crit chance is more than 99%, so hunter mods are useless. Unless you are specifically looking at Sirus or T19 100% delirium bosses, where you actually run out of flask charges, crusader orb is the better choice.
Anyone have a build that uses around 10-15 ex? I'm working on a char but it seems like I'm missing a lot of dmg/survivability. I don't have the watcher's eye with the ES mod so I had to get something with aspect of the spider...
"
Wobbly wrote:
Anyone have a build that uses around 10-15 ex? I'm working on a char but it seems like I'm missing a lot of dmg/survivability. I don't have the watcher's eye with the ES mod so I had to get something with aspect of the spider...

1. Your sceptre doesn't have "hits can't be evaded". Yes it costs 3 ex but it's worth it. Without it you miss your hits too often. However, I recommend you buy another sceptre because your scesptre has rather low base attack rate, and the strength requirement is too high.
Another solution to solve the hit chance issue is to use a unique shield Lycosidae.

2. If you use Mark of the shaper, the other ring must have an elder influence. Otherwise Mark of the shaper becomes a super useless ring.

3. You crafted area damage on you amulet, but its not useful because ball lightning doesn't scale with increased area damage (but it does scale with increased area of effect). I think you should look for an amulet with high dex (50+) or high all attributes (30+) and anoint tranquility. Yes it costs 2 ex, but it's such a huge damage boost.

Honestly you should sell your level4 enlighten to follow the suggestion, if you don't have enough money.
Last edited by N0esy on Apr 4, 2020, 10:57:15 PM
Hello,

Really enjoying this build. I have always wanted to play with Mjolner and Atziris Reflection. Balancing wise oak and stats for mjolner has been a challenge. All my gear was self crafted outside the opal ring. I was wondering if anyone could give me a accurate DPS figure or sees a spot were i can get more DPS and or ES. maybe maximizing the cluster jewels area.

Toon name - YingToHisYang
"
N0esy wrote:
"
Wobbly wrote:

1. Your sceptre doesn't have "hits can't be evaded". Yes it costs 3 ex but it's worth it. Without it you miss your hits too often. However, I recommend you buy another sceptre because your scesptre has rather low base attack rate, and the strength requirement is too high.
Another solution to solve the hit chance issue is to use a unique shield Lycosidae.

2. If you use Mark of the shaper, the other ring must have an elder influence. Otherwise Mark of the shaper becomes a super useless ring.

3. You crafted area damage on you amulet, but its not useful because ball lightning doesn't scale with increased area damage (but it does scale with increased area of effect). I think you should look for an amulet with high dex (50+) or high all attributes (30+) and anoint tranquility. Yes it costs 2 ex, but it's such a huge damage boost.

Honestly you should sell your level4 enlighten to follow the suggestion, if you don't have enough money.

I tried looking for a sceptre with hits can't be evaded + spell dmg/similar to what you have, but no one even has anything close. How do you craft it? And how much did you spend on it?

I'll get a new ring with elder influence. I missed that part, thanks!

I didn't want to craft area damage, but that was the only leftover prefix that I could craft that doesn't seem too bad. Others are like add damage to attacks, etc. Would that work?

"
Wobbly wrote:
"
N0esy wrote:
"
Wobbly wrote:

I tried looking for a sceptre with hits can't be evaded + spell dmg/similar to what you have, but no one even has anything close. How do you craft it? And how much did you spend on it?

I'll get a new ring with elder influence. I missed that part, thanks!

I didn't want to craft area damage, but that was the only leftover prefix that I could craft that doesn't seem too bad. Others are like add damage to attacks, etc. Would that work?

u can't craft that one he have. because it have Incrusion mod (spell dmg + non-chaos dmg as extra chaos" also i don't think so ppl sell sceptre with "hit's can't be evade" because simply no one play that way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info