[3.8] CI Mjolner CoC Ball Lightning Assassin - up to 6M Shaper DPS, 11k ES, 5k+ ES Recovery/s

"
N0esy wrote:
"
bugenville wrote:
Is there a neat option to introduce cold damage and herald-of-ice-shatter into this (otherwise totally awesome) build?

Never tried, but what about using added cold damage supports instead of elemental focus? You can drop aspect of the spider to use herald of ice. Please give us your feeling after trying this.

So, I just realized after spending a lot of vaal orbs to color my corrupted Mjolnir that you can't just drop aspect of the spider. You would need to drop either zealotry or precision to make room for herald of ice. Would it be worth it to drop precision? Never mind, it would have to be zealotry I think. Precision doesn't reserve the same amount of mana. I don't think it's possible to fit in herald of ice unfortunately. Unless....maybe drop faster casting from the shield for a green socket? Sorry for the choppy post, I'm thinking as I go lol.

Edit(results): So I dropped aspect of the spider and faster casting to fit in herald of ice. I definitely lost single target damage(though it's still really good), but mapping is a bit faster AND for those who like builds with MTX, it looks a lot cooler. So, take this with a grain of salt. We don't use any way to chain herald of ice explosions, so you won't be clearing entire screens. If you're lucky enough to have white sockets to swap added cold for elemental focus, you could do that before bosses, but it's not needed.

In conclusion, you do map a bit faster, you get to use a cool herald MTX and you get the cool shatter sound.

I made my profile public if anyone wants to see how I fit herald of ice in. My next goal is trying to fit a biscos belt in for rampage and more quantity.
Last edited by Anointedone on Nov 5, 2019, 7:57:47 PM
So i have just looked at my stats for resists.. its

Fire Resistance: 75% (90%)
Cold Resistance: 75% (76%)
Lightening Rest: 76% (94%)

Also i am saving for the Enlighten lvl 4 so i can get aspect of spider and i have anew shield that has it on too!
"
Ruekatu wrote:
So i have just looked at my stats for resists.. its

Fire Resistance: 75% (90%)
Cold Resistance: 75% (76%)
Lightening Rest: 76% (94%)

Also i am saving for the Enlighten lvl 4 so i can get aspect of spider and i have anew shield that has it on too!

You should make your profile public, and we could help you better.
Yeah sorry. Hadn't done that yet but you shshould be able to see it now!
Why aspect of the spider?
"
NomadFX wrote:

Well it slows enemies and gives them a debuff of 5% increased damage taken from anything but that can stack 3x per enemy for 15%
Last edited by Ruekatu on Nov 6, 2019, 7:27:09 AM
"
NomadFX wrote:

It's mainly for single target, since everything dies almost instantly anyway. Scroll up a bit and read how I fit in herald of ice, instead of spider. If you don't need the single target damage, it's also a cheaper alternative.
Last edited by Anointedone on Nov 6, 2019, 7:53:59 AM
"
Ruekatu wrote:

It's all good, I didn't know mine was private either. I'm sure OP has already stated this, but your best upgrade would be leveling your gems and getting X2 21/20 ball lightning. Or, set a live search for a 40% ball lightning hubris circlet(doesn't need to be ilvl 84)then use dense and metallic fossils to craft enemies have -9 lightning resist. That's a big damage boost. 40% on a hubris circlet is super rare since the league is near the end, so maybe try finding a really cheap 25% one. Your gems are priority #1 though. I'm currently looking to upgrade to an ilvl 84 hubris circlet, so if one pops up on my live search you can buy my current one if you'd like for cheap.
Last edited by Anointedone on Nov 6, 2019, 8:03:16 AM
"
Anointedone wrote:
"
Ruekatu wrote:

It's all good, I didn't know mine was private either. I'm sure OP has already stated this, but your best upgrade would be leveling your gems and getting X2 21/20 ball lightning. Or, set a live search for a 40% ball lightning hubris circlet(doesn't need to be ilvl 84)then use dense and metallic fossils to craft enemies have -9 lightning resist. That's a big damage boost. 40% on a hubris circlet is super rare since the league is near the end, so maybe try finding a really cheap 25% one. Your gems are priority #1 though. I'm currently looking to upgrade to an ilvl 84 hubris circlet, so if one pops up on my live search you can buy my current one if you'd like for cheap.

Yeah that sounds. Good I am aiming to get stuff... We still have a month of the league left?
"
Ruekatu wrote:
"
Anointedone wrote:
"
Ruekatu wrote:

Yeah that sounds. Good I am aiming to get stuff... We still have a month of the league left?

December 7th I think is when they said 3.9 will be released. We will know more next week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info