[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Edit: nvm
Last edited by RoyalTee on Mar 26, 2020, 8:10:55 AM
What about changing our 2nd ring to circle of guilt? Would be pretty chunky damage boost.
First of all, thanks for the build, i'm really loving it! This is the first league I start in softcore and wanted to flicker around and not give a damn about dying...

Could you please give me some pointers what to upg. next? I know that i should not be dashing around, but dont judge me on that.

can anyone guide me to certain upgrades im abit lost at where to start first?
Been playing really casually this League, but I've always wanted to try both skills so here we are.

While looking for decent gloves I saw that there were some that come with Faster Attacks on them already on top of the usual stats that we are looking for, which means that we can have a 5-link Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Isn't that like really good? From what I can tell there aren't many drawbacks and the damage boost should be decent with a bonus Melee Physical Damage support.

I'm bad at PoE theorycrafting though so it could be not as great as it sounds.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Chinkyfam wrote:
hello i posted before but it has been busy on the forums tonight, i understand it may be difficult to answer all question and appreciate the effort you are putting into the guide and helping people.

However if it all possible could someone check my current gear out as it is now and suggest immediate upgrades? im starting to get to t10 maps, i know still rather early but just curious what to look at upgrading in the immediate future

thanks

You will want to replace your amulet with a regular one, as you will want to anoint it. Search for amulets that are uncorrupted. You are missing lots of accuracy. You'll also want to get a stygian vise soon with as much life/resists on it as you can get. Keep watching for better swords, too. I have 7 trade windows up at a time watching for both big and small upgrades.

is the vise ive got now good enough? or do i really need strength on it?
How is this on console/Xbox? I heard flicker strike and movement skills in general were horrible on consoles due to lag.
Sericus
Pretty nice build, been clearing on it from league start and it's going good with low investment, still progressing atlas but killed Awakener 5 gonna pass on A8 till i get some serious upgrades. So far only thing that stopped me is Simulacrum i cleared it 19/20 3 times, every time i got Kosis on 20th wave and with my current gear i was unable to beat him, just not enough damage and getting one shotted with 5.9k life.
I'm saving currency now for weapon/enchant/watcher's eye.

I was thinking of slamming my armour with redeemer or hunter exalt for a chance to get frenzy charge on hit or crit to attacks. According to my PoB it seems that having frenzy charges up during boss fights give more dps than having 1-1.5% crit on chest. But ppl seems to favour crit.
Also according to PoB linking close combat instead of physical damage to flicker strike gives me more dps, idk maybe with my lowend gear i get such results.

"
phatpandas wrote:
First off love the build, my only question is if you were to switch any of the flasks out for Bottled faith which would it be? according to POB switching the diamond flask gives the highest dps increase, but i dont know how POB calculates "lucky crit chance" because when its toggled it doesn't change any numbers.

Lucky crit chance is already applied if your diamond flask is on. I would keep the diamond flask for sure, if only because it's your heat flask. I'd swap out taste of hate probs.

"
HeikKiii wrote:
What about changing our 2nd ring to circle of guilt? Would be pretty chunky damage boost.

If you can make it work with accuracy and resists, go for it and share your results with us.

"
grohian wrote:
First of all, thanks for the build, i'm really loving it! This is the first league I start in softcore and wanted to flicker around and not give a damn about dying...

Could you please give me some pointers what to upg. next? I know that i should not be dashing around, but dont judge me on that.

Flask for sure. And damn, nice belt. Trying to find something similar atm.
Last edited by roguemjb on Mar 26, 2020, 4:10:16 PM
"
Denisian wrote:
Been playing really casually this League, but I've always wanted to try both skills so here we are.

While looking for decent gloves I saw that there were some that come with Faster Attacks on them already on top of the usual stats that we are looking for, which means that we can have a 5-link Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Isn't that like really good? From what I can tell there aren't many drawbacks and the damage boost should be decent with a bonus Melee Physical Damage support.

I'm bad at PoE theorycrafting though so it could be not as great as it sounds.

That's pretty decent, but likely not worth paying extra for it. I'd take an extra resist stat, strength, speed, acc, phys damage etc, first. The best luxury mods for gloves that are for sure worth it if you find a good deal, are +1 to max frenzy charges, and 'strike attacks target 1 additional enemy'.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info