[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Hey there. Loving the build right now. This is the build that introduced me to Assassin in fact.
Anyway, I just got into map yesterday and I'm feeling like my Flicker damage isn't up to par, it takes REALLY long sometimes to clear a blue pack at t6. Should I invest in oil for Tribal Fury to bolster Flicker with Physical Melee Support? Or should I invest in somewhere else instead?
I tried throwing a bunch of foils under 2 ex (the cost to buy oil and anoint Tribal Fury) in PoB but it seems those foils usually give me very little DPS increase and in some cases gives even worse DPS than a pair of Ichimonji, so I suppose I should save the currency to go for bigger weapon upgrades than those?
I finally got an amulet good enough to anoint with Tribal Fury, pretty much the same as my last one, but now I have like 90% overcap on light res, so I can upgrade other gear freely.

Correct, there is no reason to shoot for a level 12 Ass Mark, the difference in added crit chance is minimal. I sure hope there are some decent Tailwind/Fortify boots for sale this league, there's been nothing yet. Might just craft my own.
"
luizfysouza wrote:
Hello, i have 2 questions
1)The PoB is not working, is it? (https://pastebin.com/arTXjYuY)
2)There is a session in the gems and items for blight, but the other option is for 3.10 or 3.9? Can i follow for 3.10?
Thanks

The PoB is working fine, it is my character from last league with the 3.10 chages, so it's basically my goal to surpass this league. It was created with the PoB Community Fork, which you will need to obtain from Local Identity's github. This is really important to do anyway, as the new fork is the most updated PoB now, and you can actually see the damage from Close Combat, Elusive buffs, Opportunistic, Impale damage, etc.
"
fluffrier wrote:
Hey there. Loving the build right now. This is the build that introduced me to Assassin in fact.
Anyway, I just got into map yesterday and I'm feeling like my Flicker damage isn't up to par, it takes REALLY long sometimes to clear a blue pack at t6. Should I invest in oil for Tribal Fury to bolster Flicker with Physical Melee Support? Or should I invest in somewhere else instead?
I tried throwing a bunch of foils under 2 ex (the cost to buy oil and anoint Tribal Fury) in PoB but it seems those foils usually give me very little DPS increase and in some cases gives even worse DPS than a pair of Ichimonji, so I suppose I should save the currency to go for bigger weapon upgrades than those?

Ichis will be tough to replace, they give loads of accuracy and increase the effect of your auras. I would get Fortify boots for your 5th link on Flicker before trying to replace Ichi. I have a couple swords for sale once you do ;) Also, when testing new swords especially, test in PoB with flasks both on and off.
Hi, My english is a some bad.

İ need help.
I'm dying immediately

I can't do life leech.
Should I use Life leech support?

I will be very happy if you are interested.

Pls look my character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/H%C3%BCloooo%C4%9F%C4%9F/characters

"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Crzpin wrote:
Fixed, now my profile is public, check it.

Are you pulling my leg? You have hardly any life on your gear and you grabbed almost solely damage nodes on the tree. You probably have 3.5k life and no dodge, of course you're getting one shot in maps.

Hi bro, thanks for the answer, i think i ended ficing almost all the problems
Please, check again if there's something more i can improve on the build check my profile again or use my POB link

this is my POB link
https://pastebin.com/H1H0S7vw

Thanks a LOT for all your help, u rock.
"
roguemjb wrote:

Ichis will be tough to replace, they give loads of accuracy and increase the effect of your auras. I would get Fortify boots for your 5th link on Flicker before trying to replace Ichi. I have a couple swords for sale once you do ;) Also, when testing new swords especially, test in PoB with flasks both on and off.

Cheers, I got a pair of boots with Supported by Fortify as you said and my Flicker pack sweeping speed skyrocketed!
Not sure whether this will be enough for high yellow or red map though, when should I grab Tribal Fury?
"
fluffrier wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:

Cheers, I got a pair of boots with Supported by Fortify as you said and my Flicker pack sweeping speed skyrocketed!
Not sure whether this will be enough for high yellow or red map though, when should I grab Tribal Fury?

You still have a lot of upgrading to worry about aside from the anointment my dude. You are still wearing a Tabula, using Ichimonjis, have gloves with no attack speed, missing any sort of accuracy on your gear apart from the Corsair implicits, and missing jewels from your passive tree.

I would worry about those things first before worrying about Tribal Fury. I wouldn't even Tribal Fury the amulet you are wearing in the first place, as other than the life roll, you could do much better before investing in 1.5ex of oils.

The reason why all the weapons you are looking at show up as garbage DPS (probably) is because you have no accuracy built into the rest of your gear. Thus by replacing the Corsairs' accuracy implicits with the Foil crit-multi implicits, you are probably losing about 7-10% hit chance, which significantly brings your DPS back down. You could just be filtering for the wrong mods on the weapons as well.

I would consider re-evaluating your gear and changing out what you can -- max resists, get about 500-600 accuracy rating or some combination of global accuracy % (the more the better this league since Golem is always dead, check PoB for hit-chance), get a Belly (5L at least), get more life, and get more flat phys damage, attack speed, crit multi -- and then look at upgrading weapons as your next course of action. And then anoint amulet with Tribal Fury after all that.

Then you can move on to luxury items like DS Helm enchants, Tailwind boots and 21/23 gems.
Last edited by Verdale on Mar 25, 2020, 1:25:45 AM
"
Hülooooğğ wrote:
Hi, My english is a some bad.

İ need help.
I'm dying immediately

I can't do life leech.
Should I use Life leech support?

I will be very happy if you are interested.

Pls look my character.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/H%C3%BCloooo%C4%9F%C4%9F/characters

You'll have to explain what you mean by can't life leech. I don't see why not. Your gear is decent, but you need more life on gear, you shouldn't even search for gear with less than 50. Your jewels are the opposite, they have decent life rolls but lousy other stats. Resists should not be taken on jewels, you should get resists on gear so you can have crit multi on jewels instead.
How much phsy dmg reduction do you have? I get beefed by melee bosses.

I know my boots and head are bad.
Could use a new neck with ress too. But the other gear isn't that bad. Do you have any other suggestions I could try out?

/Peter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info