[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Killed everything except Uelder but im sure ill melt it , also can u check my gear to say whats wrong? and is it better to have 400pDPS foil with 2aps without gain #% of phys as chaos , or 300pdps 2aps with gain #% of phys as chaos?

Always check it in PoB, but a 400 dps sword should be better than 300 if the only difference is the chaos damage. I did have a 340 dps sword that had both crit chance and chaos damage that I couldn't replace until I found an 407 sword to finally replace it.
Currently im playing an Arc Assassin but i would like to switch on this build.
My only question is if i could use those two items instead of the posted or do i need them?

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/8b2274-1579374246.png
Super awesome build, fast clear and i did all content on this and was wondering at this point is there anything worth upgrading?

1. bottled faith is it worth it? and which flask would i sub it for?
2. tailwin+fortify boots worth it?

Thanks!
I am messing around with PoB and I am having trouble with weapons. Why do we need 1.85 APS? Comparing two similar rapiers the one with more pDPS always does more overall damage for the build regardless of 2APS or 1.5APS.

At what point do I go for a watchers eye? Currently I can spend around 3-5ex for a better foil and according to POB that gives me more DPS than the watchers eye.
Last edited by Fizban140 on Jan 18, 2020, 8:13:39 PM
Hello guys, im would need help with my current gear. what should i focus upgraded. im have problems sometimes with t16 bosses and die often. What should i focus to upgrade? have 6-8 ex to invest currently

https://pastebin.com/RtBxFuBQ
"
FateOrWill wrote:
Currently im playing an Arc Assassin but i would like to switch on this build.
My only question is if i could use those two items instead of the posted or do i need them?

https://www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/8b2274-1579374246.png

They both could be usable, but would make you very squishy. The chest will be very hard to roll 4 red 2 green. I'd get a 6 link 40% life belly first and see if you like using the helm, the +1 power charges is nice, but replacing it with a Starkonja with any Double Strike enchant will still serve you better. I hope you enjoy the build!
"
StaticPashes wrote:
Super awesome build, fast clear and i did all content on this and was wondering at this point is there anything worth upgrading?

1. bottled faith is it worth it? and which flask would i sub it for?
2. tailwin+fortify boots worth it?

Thanks!

Great to hear! Yes, Bottled Faith is a dps upgrade. It is better than any flask except Lion's Roar. I would only suggest replacing Atziri's Promise though. The biggest upgrade to damage is the diamond flask, but then you lose your heat flask. It's still super expensive though, but your gear is super solid, so go for it if you find a deal on a well rolled one. Let us know what you think of it.

I see you already got the Tailwind/Fortify boots. Hell yes it's worth it, Tailwind is straight up 10% more speed, which is up all the time. I'm making those a staple in my build.
"
Fizban140 wrote:
I am messing around with PoB and I am having trouble with weapons. Why do we need 1.85 APS? Comparing two similar rapiers the one with more pDPS always does more overall damage for the build regardless of 2APS or 1.5APS.

At what point do I go for a watchers eye? Currently I can spend around 3-5ex for a better foil and according to POB that gives me more DPS than the watchers eye.

Slower swords mean slower animations which can get you killed. Slower flickering also means slower clear speed, when you're one shotting things with 2 aps swords, one shotting things with 1.5 aps swords just means you're clearing 25% slower. And it means slower Leap Slam, which is our mobility. I see you're using a move speed flask, which means you're not used to using Leap Slam for traveling. I'd replace that with a good damage flask and practice using Leap Slam a bit more.

Watcher's Eye is more pricey this league, so consider it a luxury item. If upgrading swords first is more cost effective for dps, go for it. ALWAYS search for swords with at least 5.5% crit chance and 25% multi (or more), and make sure you're 100% hit without needing the 40% accuracy on the corsair. I'd replace both your jewels that don't have life on them also. You also took a 4% life node on the lower left, when there are still 5% nodes to take on the scion area.
Thanks for the build! Had a lot of fun with it and got my first Sirus kill today. Culling strike FTW!
Last edited by Rakaposhi2877 on Jan 19, 2020, 7:45:00 PM
Was it worth oiling the amulet on Path of the Warrior for one purpose? There's got to be more damage.
Last edited by guerragro on Jan 20, 2020, 2:04:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info