[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
fluckfluck789 wrote:
How to sustain frenzy charge?

Blood Rage and Flicker itself, friendo.

"
Fubaru wrote:
Hey Man

Thanks for the build, im enjoying it so far, even though high tier maps are a bit rippy for me (only level 75).

I dont have much time to invest in this league and thus dont have huge curr lying around but I dumped about 15 ex in your build so far. I'm hoping you can check my character out and suggest some improvements? (Catacter Flicklyflaps)

My swords are not the best but all I could afford (missing the extra chaos damage) and my belt is crap, need to craft a better one. And ofcourse im missing a jewel atm but will sort that out when I next log on.

My POB link: https://pastebin.com/YCFJ9rBe

Flicker seems fine, I'm generally melting mobs. Its more the double strike damage that seems lacking to me.

Cheers!

I think you're getting ahead of yourself. There's very little benefit to trying to run red maps when you're 75. Your gear is great for now, for the future, I'd suggest replacing your jewelry and getting phys damage on every piece, and getting much higher phys damage (10+) and higher multi (30+) on the neck. But don't worry about that right now. Just spam run your yellow maps til you get higher level and fill out the tree more. Start running T11 maps at 85ish.

In fact, I see you went for the scion health wheel first, instead of going to the marauder area and going to Strongarm, which has health nodes along the way. If you haven't spent a lot of regrets, you could switch some points around. Those points leading up to Strongarm are a lot of dps, and a ton of strength, which is more life and damage. The life regen is also extremely valuable. Strongarm is even more important than the bottom left crit nodes that it looks like you're aiming for next. Keep Constitution, but lose the rest to get to Strongarm.
Last edited by roguemjb on Jan 13, 2020, 9:19:03 PM
"
tr1gg3r3d wrote:
Today i bought a +crit, life,life%, regen astral. Quite good buff. Also got myself a dope impale gloves and anointed the impale node on my ammy... havent tried the gloves yet, but judgeing with only the 15% from the passive its quite a bump for thesingle target DPS

Sweet man, that is a super sick chest. Your gear is looking really solid. Sometime I will really delve into impale mechanics and see if it's worth it. I don't like that it has to stack 5 or 7 times though.
Hey,
thanks for the build im really enjoying playing with it deleting Drox in 5sec, nice clear speed and all that, but im lacking damage, and its not only my sword thats bad, I already replaced it on PoB for another much better and I "just" hit 1M dps on PoB and I changed my gems levels aswell I know i still not have them max level.
Thanks in advance.
"
Icripz wrote:
Hey,
thanks for the build im really enjoying playing with it deleting Drox in 5sec, nice clear speed and all that, but im lacking damage, and its not only my sword thats bad, I already replaced it on PoB for another much better and I "just" hit 1M dps on PoB and I changed my gems levels aswell I know i still not have them max level.
Thanks in advance.

If you're deleting Drox in 5 sec on t16, then your damage is probably fine. Link me your PoB so I can have a closer look. Just a quick look at your character though and here's what I noticed:

1. You have accuracy covered, but no physical damage on rings or gloves. I'd look into replacing your non ass-mark ring with one with phys damage.

2. The corsair sword obviously needs replaced, search for swords with 26% multi and 5.5% crit chance.

3. You don't have Ancestral Call on Flicker Strike, that is hurting your clear speed. Use Ancestral Call instead of Melee Physical Dmage on Flicker until you get a better amulet worthy of anointing.

4. Your helm has no enchant, look for a Starkonja with any Double Strike enchant at all and see what you can find. Double Strike enchants are pricey this league though.

5. Amulet has very low multi, and idk why there is a chaos damage enchant on there, that craft is useless. Get a good amulet with 12+ physical dmage, 30%+ multi, with high life, and anoint it with Tribal Fury, then you don't need Ancestral Call anymore.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Icripz wrote:
Hey,
Thanks in advance.

If you're deleting Drox in 5 sec on t16, then your damage is probably fine. Link me your PoB so I can have a closer look. Just a quick look at your character though and here's what I noticed:

1. You have accuracy covered, but no physical damage on rings or gloves. I'd look into replacing your non ass-mark ring with one with phys damage.

2. The corsair sword obviously needs replaced, search for swords with 26% multi and 5.5% crit chance.

3. You don't have Ancestral Call on Flicker Strike, that is hurting your clear speed. Use Ancestral Call instead of Melee Physical Dmage on Flicker until you get a better amulet worthy of anointing.

4. Your helm has no enchant, look for a Starkonja with any Double Strike enchant at all and see what you can find. Double Strike enchants are pricey this league though.

5. Amulet has very low multi, and idk why there is a chaos damage enchant on there, that craft is useless. Get a good amulet with 12+ physical dmage, 30%+ multi, with high life, and anoint it with Tribal Fury, then you don't need Ancestral Call anymore.

Here it's https://pastebin.com/EC2p5SAY I will try to change it asap and I will give you feedback. thanks a lot for helping :D
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
tr1gg3r3d wrote:
Today i bought a +crit, life,life%, regen astral. Quite good buff. Also got myself a dope impale gloves and anointed the impale node on my ammy... havent tried the gloves yet, but judgeing with only the 15% from the passive its quite a bump for thesingle target DPS

Sweet man, that is a super sick chest. Your gear is looking really solid. Sometime I will really delve into impale mechanics and see if it's worth it. I don't like that it has to stack 5 or 7 times though.

Thx bro, Yea im also just experimenting with it for now:D but i think i will try the impale support.
I will go with :
Double strike-multi-melee phys-fortify-ruthless- impale
Was using maim until now. I willput maim on the totem instead of chance to bleed.
Impale is also 15% more dmg and witb the gloves and the passive i would have 66% impale and -40% phys reduction against impale hits. I think this would do quite a lot of more dmg. If i calculate correctly it would be around 70% more dmg overall and the -40phys red on top of that
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
fluckfluck789 wrote:
How to sustain frenzy charge?

Blood Rage and Flicker itself, friendo.

"
Fubaru wrote:
Hey Man

Thanks for the build, im enjoying it so far, even though high tier maps are a bit rippy for me (only level 75).

I dont have much time to invest in this league and thus dont have huge curr lying around but I dumped about 15 ex in your build so far. I'm hoping you can check my character out and suggest some improvements? (Catacter Flicklyflaps)

My swords are not the best but all I could afford (missing the extra chaos damage) and my belt is crap, need to craft a better one. And ofcourse im missing a jewel atm but will sort that out when I next log on.

My POB link: https://pastebin.com/YCFJ9rBe

Flicker seems fine, I'm generally melting mobs. Its more the double strike damage that seems lacking to me.

Cheers!

I think you're getting ahead of yourself. There's very little benefit to trying to run red maps when you're 75. Your gear is great for now, for the future, I'd suggest replacing your jewelry and getting phys damage on every piece, and getting much higher phys damage (10+) and higher multi (30+) on the neck. But don't worry about that right now. Just spam run your yellow maps til you get higher level and fill out the tree more. Start running T11 maps at 85ish.

In fact, I see you went for the scion health wheel first, instead of going to the marauder area and going to Strongarm, which has health nodes along the way. If you haven't spent a lot of regrets, you could switch some points around. Those points leading up to Strongarm are a lot of dps, and a ton of strength, which is more life and damage. The life regen is also extremely valuable. Strongarm is even more important than the bottom left crit nodes that it looks like you're aiming for next. Keep Constitution, but lose the rest to get to Strongarm.

Haha yeah I'm being a bit impateint :) Thanks for the advice, will change the skill tree up and level more.
Hey roguemjb

I tried to follow your build as closely as possible and was wondering what are the steps I need to take to improve on my build and gear. This here is my PoB:https://pastebin.com/wtp909PN. Also, I have around 3ex liquid and would like to invest in this toon. What should I gear up 1st?
"
Hey roguemjb

I tried to follow your build as closely as possible and was wondering what are the steps I need to take to improve on my build and gear. This here is my PoB:https://pastebin.com/wtp909PN. Also, I have around 3ex liquid and would like to invest in this toon. What should I gear up 1st?

Your boots are totally missing in your PoB. Also, you have very little life on gear, no shaper ring, and your swords both should be replaced with some 300+ pdps foils. Life should be on every slot except swords.

Precision should not be leveled, buy a new one and leave it at lvl 1, or it takes too much mana.

So your first step is to get your Fortify boots with good life/resists. Second, get the shaper ring, with 50+life and some phys damage and/or accuracy. Then replace the lifeless gear and balance resists. Your rare sword is crazy low pdps, that should be super cheap to replace, but do that last.
Anyone possibly test this build to see how it does with Headhunter, by the way? Might respec back into it.

EDIT: I'm going for it boys, i'll report back.
Last edited by Torean1 on Jan 16, 2020, 11:39:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info