[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Poupoule wrote:

I feel doing less damage with elegant foil, and it seems like my PoB saying i'm doing less than with para. Any idea ?

I'm sure the Para is doing better damage, it's a really nice Para, and your foil is only 249 dps. Para might feel worse when paired with Saviour because they're both so slow, but it will be the highest damage pair of the 3.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Poupoule wrote:

I feel doing less damage with elegant foil, and it seems like my PoB saying i'm doing less than with para. Any idea ?

I'm sure the Para is doing better damage, it's a really nice Para, and your foil is only 249 dps. Para might feel worse when paired with Saviour because they're both so slow, but it will be the highest damage pair of the 3.

Yeah i told you that para feels more damage, but i don't get how can i bring a elegant foil higher dps than a para :/
"
Poupoule wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:

Yeah i told you that para feels more damage, but i don't get how can i bring a elegant foil higher dps than a para :/

You're asking how a foil can be better dps than Paradoxica? Easy, get a better one. A 500 dps foil with damage as extra fire/cold will blow Para out of the water.
"
RabbitTouka wrote:
Hi everyone and @roguemjb,

Just wanted to share my "Over the Budget" build with you guys as well haha! I would say I'm well over 50ex if I count all the items I've crafted. I could still get potentially 800k - 1m dps if I go for a 25ex foil or a 30ex Hatred/Precision Watcher's Eye, or if I can ever find a Starkonja helmet with 'Blood Rage Attack speed', but I probably won't bother at this point.

Build (over 14m dps)
https://pastebin.com/Tx5SpGuJ

One thing I do want to add is, that I did notice that having more "Extra Cold Damage" is better in the long run as it synchronizes better with "Hatred" skill.

Cheers!

How did you calculate your dps? Your POB shows around 6 mil.
"
Neruxian wrote:

You need to get the PoB community fork from localidentity. You're probably using the old PoB that doesn't include a ton of things, close combat, elusive, tailwind, etc.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Neruxian wrote:

You need to get the PoB community fork from localidentity. You're probably using the old PoB that doesn't include a ton of things, close combat, elusive, tailwind, etc.

Got it, thanks!
I'm making this as my end league project, I have around 160ex to spend and I'd like to make it min maxed as possible.

First thing I want to craft is for sure 550+ pdps foil, I already made fractured merc 30qual base for less than 3ex total so that's good start.

Not sure where else to look for significant upgrades

I bought this for example

I can make it Warlord + Elder and get
+1 power charges
20% crit multi
Nearby enemies take 9% inc phys dmg
Should be better than starkonja?

What about chest? Which 2 influences are the best?
I'm almost certain I'd like Hunter attack crit and additional curse, but then I could get Crusader explode or Redeemer Frenzy charge on hit and potentialy +1 support gems (that is expensive and I'm not sure if its worth it)

Amulet - same as chest, any good influence mods? +1 phys skills, phys as extra cold/fire/light?

Also, cluster jewels, is there anything good for that build? On most builds I played they are giving two times more dps than skil tree, isnt that case here too?
"
maciek2g wrote:
Spoiler
I'm making this as my end league project, I have around 160ex to spend and I'd like to make it min maxed as possible.

First thing I want to craft is for sure 550+ pdps foil, I already made fractured merc 30qual base for less than 3ex total so that's good start.

Not sure where else to look for significant upgrades

I bought this for example

I can make it Warlord + Elder and get
+1 power charges
20% crit multi
Nearby enemies take 9% inc phys dmg
Should be better than starkonja?

What about chest? Which 2 influences are the best?
I'm almost certain I'd like Hunter attack crit and additional curse, but then I could get Crusader explode or Redeemer Frenzy charge on hit and potentialy +1 support gems (that is expensive and I'm not sure if its worth it)

Amulet - same as chest, any good influence mods? +1 phys skills, phys as extra cold/fire/light?

Also, cluster jewels, is there anything good for that build? On most builds I played they are giving two times more dps than skil tree, isnt that case here too?

Yes, a helm with those stats would definitely beat starkonja. I would suggest extra curse and crit for the chest for better single target. I haven't tried an explody chest, but my priority is always single target. Get % extra cold/fire on your sword and amulet if possible and you'll see huge damage increases. I recommend % cold fire on your sword instead of multi actually, but both if at all possible. Forget about cluster jewels, our tree is already efficient af.
"
roguemjb wrote:

Yes, a helm with those stats would definitely beat starkonja. I would suggest extra curse and crit for the chest for better single target. I haven't tried an explody chest, but my priority is always single target. Get % extra cold/fire on your sword and amulet if possible and you'll see huge damage increases. I recommend % cold fire on your sword instead of multi actually, but both if at all possible. Forget about cluster jewels, our tree is already efficient af.

Thanks for fast reply!
Unfortunatelly, I cant add influence to fractured weapon right? So I have to take multi instead

And ofc I have to finish that Foil ;)

Maybe I can use second Foil with those extra cold/fire instead of Paradoxica/Survivor?

About chest, curse and crit chance are both Hunter mods and ofc Im taking them. Not sure what to take as second influence, redeemer with frenzy on hit (single target) or crusader with explode for clear. Guess I'll see that later once I see hw build is doing.
"
maciek2g wrote:

Thanks for fast reply!
Unfortunatelly, I cant add influence to fractured weapon right? So I have to take multi instead

And ofc I have to finish that Foil ;)

Maybe I can use second Foil with those extra cold/fire instead of Paradoxica/Survivor?

About chest, curse and crit chance are both Hunter mods and ofc Im taking them. Not sure what to take as second influence, redeemer with frenzy on hit (single target) or crusader with explode for clear. Guess I'll see that later once I see hw build is doing.

Saviour should beat literally any foil since it theoretically doubles your damage with clones out. Frenzy on hit would be godly for single target. I forgot about that mod too, since I usually just stick to Belly and Starkonja and quit the league before striking it rich. Looking forward to seeing what you put together!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info