Performance Hotfix Deployed

Hope this solves some problems as promised because in the past days it seems to me that the situation gradually got worse.
I went from some stuttering a couple of small freeze to persistent lag spikes and freezes everywhere :-(
I'm an ex-exile beacuse I play more rewarding ARPGs! :-P

I miss the "Daily Insightful Charan" with my coffee!

English is not my main language: that means I'll write strange things! :-D
Thanks guys, we understand the stuff you always say, but do understand us too, that with 10 20 fps it is just not playable sometimes ...
"
dostov wrote:
Does this mean that Blight is almost out of beta and ready to go live?

Every damn league be like ...

Don't know why the rush the leagues and fail big time.
good work guys
"a bug would spawn more particles on long frames than short frames"
Maybe would not have happened with a particle slider option!
Look like it is good i cant game until 18 oct, then blight will be all fixed and i can get a sweet run down in blight league 😁😁😁😁😁😁
That seems accurate. I would see my fps drop sometimes and just stay low. I restarted the client and everything went back to normal. Thought this was my pc or internet connection, but now I see the problem. Great job. Now we just need the Betrayal encounters to be fixed at top priority!
Night and day the streets resounded with music, song and the clinking of chalices and tankards, for it is well known that nothing is such thirsty work as the acquisition of knowledge.
- Andrzej Sapkowski, Blood of Elves, 1994.
SUPER curious what these 'areas of server performance' are, as this is basically what I do for a living.
"
DarkJesusMN wrote:
POGCHAMP

Learn human articulation or don´t post at all, thanks.
Mabye they are finished beta testing When leauge is over, because right now i have no fun in playing this crashing ang lagging game :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info