Performance Hotfix Deployed

Thanks GGG for improving and fixing the game.

I encounter a bug in Jun‘s underground area almost every time . The game crashes to desktop when the syndicate member appears. There is no message box or something, it simply crashes. Maybe you can internally test that scenario.
GGG how about buff inc rate drop blighted map in map.
on a second thought I think I might wait for the next hotfixes..

reading comments on how the game feels after this patch should be interesting.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
DonTheMage wrote:
I was hoping they finally found that Syndicate encounters are responsible for unreasonable lag and death and the mechanic was being removed from the game ... :-(

Here's to dreaming man. I used to love crafting, but now i cant do syndicate/intervention anymore cause i freeze, die, dc and crash every single time. They even promised improved syndicate performance in the autumn, but are silent about it now. Very sad about it...

But maybe this find finally proves it's not our setups that are at fault but their game and servers... Maybe there is hope...
"
dostov wrote:
Does this mean that Blight is almost out of beta and ready to go live?

2 more weeks of testing and its finally ready!
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
After so many years I am still amazed how good your communication with community works!

A more technical question:
- do you have automated testing regression suit of some kind to test-run some aspects of the game before deployment?
- what is your strategy of avoiding that kind of bugs?
Asking of profesional curiosity.
Too little too late or what?

Remember the whole "internal" testing B.S. we were fed basically saying it's our fault that we had systems that weren't identical to those tested in-house. Looks like you didn't learn your lesson from Legion. What are you gonna blame on us next?
Last edited by Welperino on Sep 26, 2019, 1:41:16 AM
I am playing with no bugs, frizes or crashes. Enjoing the game a lot. Ty for blighted map fix they are a lot of fun. This league is huge improvement for me.
New master missions top tier change.
WEll this is great but i fear its only the tip of the ice berg ~ multiple crashes no crit shatter noises multiple frame drops server lags etc .. I know u guys are trying to fix these and we all appreciate your efforts ..

I really hope you continue to work on performance the entire league as now u have reached a record low player base due to game imperfections and it seems the leagues performance is a little too demanding on most peoples pc .

Thankyou GGG for listening to the community and continuously improving the game.
Thanks <3
(🌸°__°)
Mirror service thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1743892

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info