Performance Hotfix Deployed

"small performance issues" made my day again :))))) as long as your fix is "lower your resolution" the game performance will never be good xd
get msi afterburner and lower your memory and core clock my mem clock is set at
1101 and core clock is set at 955 hope this helps
"
mrosendahl wrote:
Everyone is complaining about performance being very bad in blight. Meanwhile it's the best league (performance wise)for me since before ascendancy got introduced. 0 lag and only 1 crash since blight whent live

First week I experienced 0 crashes and 0 lag, could stay logged in as long as I wanted(few times 6+ hours). Now this pc reboots when trying to play PoE. And only in PoE does this happen. It does not take much to go from perfectly fine to totally unplayable.

So I tried to play again on my main pc, the one which reboots while attempting to play PoE. And this patch did not seem to help. I did notice that when I logged in on my other pc, which can play without issues, that I got a major lag spike(like a 0.2 sec freeze) when reaching the same spot as where my main pc rebooted at. Hopefully this can help GGG narrow it down.
Note: I was in act 10 ravaged square, just to test if I would reboot when hunting. Have only done maps otherwise, in case GGG wants to check the particular instance in which it happened.

Thank you for your efforts towards performance, keep up the good work. Hopefully this will get fixed asap.
Performance runs 100% better for my necromancer with plenty of minions. I could even do decently yellow blight map. Before i had slideshow on white blight maps. Keep up the good work GGG.
Ironically, I was having no performance issues until today. Now I'm seeing constant slowdowns in random instances.
"
dostov wrote:
Does this mean that Blight is almost out of beta and ready to go live?

LOL
"
mthomas768 wrote:
Ironically, I was having no performance issues until today. Now I'm seeing constant slowdowns in random instances.

Same for me, never had problems with freezes, now on the 2nd map i ran, constant freezes where fps dropped to 0 for short durations but frequently....
"
Frenchornsdad wrote:
I don't notice any difference after the patch (as bad as ever).
Friendship with Path Of Exile has ended. Now [Insert a video game title here] is my best friend.
"
Kay2Busy wrote:
"
mthomas768 wrote:

Same for me, never had problems with freezes, now on the 2nd map i ran, constant freezes where fps dropped to 0 for short durations but frequently....

Same for me, and game crashes....
QA are the hidden heroes of game dev. Just sayin' like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info