Goodbye Charan

Thanks for the contribution, Charan.. And thanks to all people who donated GGG to fundament Poe from open beta times. Too bad the money that have been payed off to build a wonderful game did not go to a good cause, instead we got a laggy, seizure inducing, ridiculously fast paced something something ARPG. Yeah, went way too far from the roots. Only hope is for Poe classic version to bring back the old school way.
"
jbabel1012 wrote:
who?

I have no idea who this person is.
"
Gulch wrote:
"
jbabel1012 wrote:
who?

"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
He's the guy who got the $12.5k ruler of wraeclast pack like a million years ago and then eventually created Oni Goroshi after his failed trilogy of Goddess swords.
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
Thanks for the contribution, Charan.. And thanks to all people who donated GGG to fundament Poe from open beta times. Too bad the money that have been payed off to build a wonderful game did not go to a good cause, instead we got a laggy, seizure inducing, ridiculously fast paced something something ARPG. Yeah, went way too far from the roots. Only hope is for Poe classic version to bring back the old school way.

As one of the closed beta guys, I can say I really do miss the old game that was actually challenging. I can have short spurts of fun with the speed meta, but it is not as enduring or challenging and I find myself going elsewhere for a good challenge. Nowadays it is basically create a "vacuum" build where you run through as fast as you can as there is nothing scary. GGG might as well not put any effort into the look and feel as you never really see much.

Unfortunately, while I can still have fun. I no longer find the want to support GGG. I slowed a while back and last league is the last league I am buying any more packs or MTXs. I have more than paid my dues, but I don't have the desire to continue to promote the new direction or Tencent.

More and more I am starting to move on.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
RIP CHARAN

He never bothered to respond to my high quality posts but I liked him nonetheless.

Still I'm curious what brought him the "on probabtion" lately.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Sep 25, 2019, 11:52:43 AM
Hm even checked his post history before. There was no post with a "[Removed by support]" passage. So either they deleted the complete post that got him the ban or he got banned without having any post edited by support which would be strange.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Sep 25, 2019, 11:58:10 AM
He likely requested that his account be deleted. Getting banned would be too plebian for him.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Sep 25, 2019, 12:02:13 PM
yea with ban I dont mean a real ban but that "on probation" he had before he did whatever to his account.
"
darciaz wrote:
"
Gulch wrote:
"
jbabel1012 wrote:
who?

He's been posting under the name 鬼殺し for a while now.

He's seemed pretty grumpy about the game since Tencent bought it so I can't say this is a surprise. Still he brought an attempt at civility to the forums which is a lot more than I can say for most people.
Last edited by beaniac on Sep 25, 2019, 2:07:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info