Goodbye Charan

Oh bummer :(
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I_NO and Charan disappearing together.... I wonder....I mean, coincident? seems unlikely.... :)

could it be that she is charan's kid and they are having a family crisis? xd
I never knew this Charan guy or his ideals other than the sword picture he always had always, but seeing everyone pay him respects for his departure makes me wish I had.

I respectfully say my goodbyes.
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I_NO and Charan disappearing together.... I wonder....I mean, coincident? seems unlikely.... :)

They eloped and Blizzard put up the funds for a Diablo 4 themed wedding in Detroit (closest place to Hell I have seen).

Dammit, so none of you have ANY detective skills?

Anywhoo...both were great supporters. And I got so much crap in my stash I can't even make the stupid comment "Canz I Havez Yourz Stuffz".

Best wishes to all!

-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
Too weird I was on the forum last night and noticed he was on probation went to his account the try to understand what happened how the hell HE could be on probation. Obviously it's none of my business but I guess I always kind of thought the rules were a little different for him.
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Him completely deleting his account is not that surprising to me. Like a lot of the old guard around here that's been since the beginning, they all have a "holier than thou" ego/persona. I can fully see him getting mad over something like Probation and/or game direction and completely deleting his account, lol.

"
MourningBlade wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:

They eloped and Blizzard put up the funds for a Diablo 4 themed wedding in Detroit (closest place to Hell I have seen).

Dammit, so none of you have ANY detective skills?

Anywhoo...both were great supporters. And I got so much crap in my stash I can't even make the stupid comment "Canz I Havez Yourz Stuffz".

Best wishes to all!

Lol, d4 style wedding in detroit.. now that's random.

thanks for the laugh!
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
"
"
ChanBalam wrote:

Or they are now husband and wife? Perhaps they eloped into the sunset...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
"
"
ChanBalam wrote:

Or they are now husband and wife? Perhaps they eloped into the sunset...

Nooo,she cant be older than 15-16 judging by her posts...
Definitely one of the more prominent posters on this forum. It was evident that he was not happy with the recent direction POE was going after GGG was acquired by Tencent. Being here since the game launched, his emotional attachment to the game in its good ol'days probably clouded his judgement in deleting his account.

His presence would be missed by many - but life goes on, and POE goes on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info