[3.10] Cheap Tanky Non-Crit Arc Inquisitor | All Content | Great League Starter

"
Holy hell, welcome back.

I've used an iteration of your build to get to maps pretty much every league I've played and even adapted it to Frostbolt. Thank you for the guide.

Any thoughts on using Spiritual Command and Spiritual Aid to access Minion Damage and Cast Speed over some of the lightning specific damage nodes? I'm considering Spiritual Aid for leveling and shifting those 5 points into the needed points for Jewels later.

Hey there, cool to hear you've stuck with the build concept for so long! Spiritual Aid sounds like a great idea while leveling especially if you have +minion damage gear sitting around. Spiritual Command looks like it only applies to Attack Speed though not Cast Speed, which doesn't really help us much.
Great build, I'm breezing through content.

BTW, what to you think about using Piscator's Vigil Tornado Wand instead of Singularity?

Thank you!
Last edited by ShayeFaletha on Jan 3, 2020, 1:27:24 AM
"
ShayeFaletha wrote:
Great build, I'm breezing through content.

BTW, what to you think about using Piscator's Vigil Tornado Wand instead of Singularity?

Thank you!

The affixes on that wand only affect attacks, not spells, so I wouldn't recommend it.
give me a better gear, got a lot of money
Ok guys, I've spent a lot more time theorycrafting a crit version of the build for those who want to dump a lot of cash into their char and really scale up. It's in a new section at the bottom of the original guide. Many of the upgrades there can also be used by the non-crit version of this build, but once you're spending that amount of currency you might as well go crit.
Last edited by Dolmur on Jan 7, 2020, 8:53:11 PM
Hey. wondering if u can help me Create/tweak something similar. Its a storm call inquisitor. was wondering on picking up MoM. or if non crit is viable etc. Its in our guilds private league under MasaMorpheDhispants. heres some the gear im using, tree is there. Much Appreciated!!!!!
I finally got a 6L Armor, but it doesnt all 6 blue sockets. Only 5 blue and 1 red. Possible to use different gems that are red socket that could help out with Arc or try my luck in getting that last blue socket color. I do have another 6S Body but its not linked. This one dropped randomly from a strongbox.

"
RedPhanthom wrote:
I finally got a 6L Armor, but it doesnt all 6 blue sockets. Only 5 blue and 1 red. Possible to use different gems that are red socket that could help out with Arc or try my luck in getting that last blue socket color. I do have another 6S Body but its not linked. This one dropped randomly from a strongbox.

I would definitely recommend going for 6 blue, it'll be quite a sizable damage increase from using Iron Will. On a saintly chainmail that will cost an average of 77.7 chromes (https://siveran.github.io/calc.html). If that's cutting it close for you, once you get within 10 or 20 chromes of running out just stop on 5B1R and farm some more to try again.
"
Dolmur wrote:
"
RedPhanthom wrote:
-snip-

I would definitely recommend going for 6 blue, it'll be quite a sizable damage increase from using Iron Will. On a saintly chainmail that will cost an average of 77.7 chromes (https://siveran.github.io/calc.html). If that's cutting it close for you, once you get within 10 or 20 chromes of running out just stop on 5B1R and farm some more to try again.

Ive been stockpiling up more chromes. I'll look at that calc and see what happens. Current count since i got it is prob 40-50 chromes ive used to roll all 6B
I just wanted to thank you for this build.

It may not contain all of the little meta optimizations that are popular, but it is fantastic for Hard Core Self Found.

The combination of survivability (high life, high regen, mind over matter) and of damage without any specific gear is excellent. I just made it to maps without a single death and am still cooking along.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info