[3.10] Cheap Tanky Non-Crit Arc Inquisitor | All Content | Great League Starter

I'd had something similar done by default, without focusing on mana, and then found your guide. Making the switch from shock-focused to mana-heavy was huge, and even with subpar items, Arc deals 90k. Good build, and still viable!

The lvl 67 heists are easy as heck now, and in yellow maps, so far, it's doing well. Just, as usual, avoid elemental reflection.

Also, it's almost mandatory to swap Archmage for Added Lightning Damage for bosses and other big fights. You'll lose 20k dps, but will maintain mana.

Edit:

Followed your guide a little better, now the average DPS is closer to 120-150k, but the mana drain's still insane. I wasn't using a mana flask until today, and it helps so much. Still doing well into tier 13 maps, died a couple of times to Al-Hezmin, though, and it's still sometimes impossible to kill certain enemies. Only better gear and playstyle will fix that, though.

Overall, still very solid.
Last edited by Mistform on Oct 2, 2020, 11:59:55 PM
The dual curse node moved quite a bit to the right siede of the tree and the curse cast speed is unavoidable. I still love this build, can't remember how many times I've started the league with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info