[3.10] Cheap Tanky Non-Crit Arc Inquisitor | All Content | Great League Starter

Alright, thanks
How do you like the idea of ​​adding cold damage to the build? Just for shatter effects and porcupine's viability
It's possible to use spark instead of Arc? With different gems setup ofc, it should be great i guess
"
How do you like the idea of ​​adding cold damage to the build? Just for shatter effects and porcupine's viability
It's possible to use spark instead of Arc? With different gems setup ofc, it should be great i guess

You'd need to be replacing elemental focus with added cold so you can actually trigger freeze. This is probably fine especially with the shock changes in 3.9 which make dropping ele focus seem more attractive, but you'll still end up doing less damage than with lighting pen or ele focus, as almost half our increased damage applies only to lightning damage.

I've never tried spark, but from what I understand it's pretty important to have projectile modifiers like proj speed and piercing, which this build doesn't provide.
Hi please update pob Thanks :)
looks like a great starter for 3.9

is the pob updated? or should it be the same?
I'll try to update the PoB links today. I'm not expecting any passive tree changes from the 3.8 version, but gem links may be changing slightly for endgame.

EDIT: PoBs have been updated to 3.9, there are no changes.
Last edited by Dolmur on Dec 12, 2019, 3:15:07 PM
Why Total DPS decreased from 3 mil to 2 mil what has changed?
"
xolmer wrote:
Why Total DPS decreased from 3 mil to 2 mil what has changed?

It shouldn't have ever been 3 mil. I think that's around the number you'd get if both shock and elemental focus were enabled so it could be a configuration error? If one of my old PoB links had that, it was a mistake.
Hey! I have a question. We use malachai ring because of Elemental Equilibrium to boost our damage yes? We are only using lighting damage so how does it work? I can't feel any damage changes after i started using it.. Could you explain a bit how does it work in our build? Thank you!
"
Orianek92 wrote:
Hey! I have a question. We use malachai ring because of Elemental Equilibrium to boost our damage yes? We are only using lighting damage so how does it work? I can't feel any damage changes after i started using it.. Could you explain a bit how does it work in our build? Thank you!

EE applies only to the gem socketed into that ring. We put flame golem in there to proc it for us.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info