Blighted-Fire Raiser and Blighted-Fire eater

Been chasing the blighted fire eater for a week and finally got it yesterday! Tried a lot of normal Lava Lake didn't get it, but while doing that it got me to drop a blighted Lava Lake, anointed it with more pack size and It spawned in one of the fire portals.
Finally got it out of a shipyard map. No special mods mods on the map.

Ran all my lava lakes and volcanos looking for it, nothing. Few blighted lava lakes, nothing. Feels random
100% random by what i seem, i just got my "Blighted Larva" on a blight arcade map, which don't even have any merveil spawm mobs to start off. Which really make this "challenge" a infuriating pile of RNG, since you have 0 control of it after all. Hopefully one day GGG/Tencent will learn the actual proper meaning of the word challenge...
Blighted Fire-Raiser may be the reason I give up on these league :(

"
nyameko wrote:
Blighted Fire-Raiser may be the reason I give up on these league :(

step 1 have pc that able to run blighted map
step 2 have build that able to solo blighted map
step 3 Buy all red blighted map under 50c
step 4 chisel until 20%
step 5 annoint with 3 teal oil
step 6 DO NOT ALCHE IT!!!
step 7 run those blighted map
step 8 sell drops from those blighted map
step 9 back to step 3 since the income from a blighted map can be used to buy another blighted map (sustaining)

do that over and over until you got Blighted Fire-Raiser.
Still missing only Fire-Eater, since about the 2nd week.
Fun 'Challenge'.

"

Why???
"
Chalace2 wrote:
Fun 'Challenge'.

"

Why???

scratch that treat it as "You dont have to alche it"

to be honest i play in remote cities in third world country. So in blighted map there is tons of FPS spike and my pc spec barely able to do blighted map. So the blighted map is more punishing to me even though my summoner build in theory able to do all content. In the early league i alch blighted map and spent lots currency on rerolling it. By that time i think "F*ck it!!, blighted map is not worth it". Its better sustaining elder map.

So i heard from couple of streamer and post that lucky chest is a type of chest, and teal,crimson,and silver is the best oil to utilize with teal oil is the most cost effective. I start playing t11 blighted map without alche it and noticed that the drops from those blighted map can be used to buy another blighted map.

Tldr: i dont alch the blighted map because i try to minimize the risk and not spend extra currency to reroll

"
Chalace2 wrote:
Fun 'Challenge'.

Finally got the Fire-Eater.
Blight Basilica map, clearly just pure, unfiltered RNG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info