Blighted-Fire Raiser and Blighted-Fire eater

70+ Lava lakes and still no Fire Raiser ... really boring
55/100 blighted maps and no hell raiser. Last rare...
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
76/77 100 lava lake done.no Blighted Fire-raiser lol
Last edited by u_suke_death on Oct 5, 2019, 9:13:11 PM
WHERE IS THE FIRE RAISER ?? WHERE IS THE FIRE RAISER ?? WHERE IS THE FIRE RAISER ?? WHERE IS THE FIRE RAISER ?? WHERE IS THE FIRE RAISER ?? WHERE IS THE FIRE RAISER ?? WHERE IS THE FIRE RAISER ?? WHERE IS THE FIRE RAISER ?? WHERE IS THE FIRE RAISER ?? WHERE IS THE FIRE RAISER ??
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
no fire-raiser . thx ggg))))))))))
"
Moethelion wrote:
"
khachavippoe wrote:
"
Moethelion wrote:
Missing only Fire-Raiser as well... please tell me if you find it.

EDIT: Lava Lake. Pretty rare though.

Do you mean normal lava lake map or blighted one?

Just do normal Lava Lake Blight Encounters and he should spawn eventually. Might take around 20 maps or more. Confirmed my multiple people with 36+ challenges.

why lava lake though? According to wiki goatman fire-raiser (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Goatman_Fire-raise)
spawn in Prisoner's Gate, which is similar tileset to plateau and caynon, but i give lava lake a try.
just find blighted map that share layout with campaign map where monster spawn, annoint them with 3 verdant oil(15% pack size x3). i found fire-eater in one try shore map.
Last edited by Ankparp on Oct 10, 2019, 11:44:45 PM
Okay, for what it is worth, I have been searching for the Blighted Fire-Raiser for a very long time now. I finally found them in a lower level Blighted Map!! It was either a Blighted Tier 4 Tropical Island or a Blighted Tier 7 Ancient City which I ran back-to-back. Keep in mind, it may just be luck of the draw for getting the Fire-Raisers for I ran countless Lava Lakes, Canyons (Mountain tileset, same as Prisoner's Gate), Atolls (again, same tileset), and Plateau maps (tileset) at the suggestion of others on the message boards without ever encountering them. Today I decided to try lower level maps and lower level blighted maps since nothing else seemed to be working and I ended up finding them. Again, keep in mind, it may just be total luck of the draw so don’t get bitter if you don’t find them there. I just wanted to post some information on where I found them.
Last edited by MayhemBane on Oct 11, 2019, 3:22:57 PM
Can confirm Fire Eater is in Blighted Lava Lake. Got it within the first 4 portals/25 seconds.
Shook Hands with Chris - Check
Got Picture next to Chris - Check
Life Complete - Check
Blighted Lava Lake + fire portal + more rare monsters = profit (made more than 70 maps in rotas before found it).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info