[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
SiCH13 wrote:
"

You don't use corpse pact?

I have only 200k against mobs, I don't know why, can you check?
https://pastebin.com/xY367ay8

I don't use Corpse Pact right now because I wanted to use RF. With Corpse Pact we need a lot more life recovery to do that.

Sorry, I can't check everyones characters. I simply don't have much time even to play the game. Crazy days.

+25% урона с моей палкой выше, это неплохо же? Такого урона хватает на обмазанный делириум? А то думаю что-то новое попробовать, минёр приелся немного.

А, не, был не прав, не переключил оружие. =( В общем моя парлка походу макс пару экзов стоит.

Would it be worth multimodding this Item, and when yes, what stats would be good?
Very nice guide, thank you.
I first tried an es-based approach from another guide, but couldn't get it running, since it rather hinged on an expensive Watcher's Eye.
I'm quite amazed that we can sustain RF so well. I still don't really understand where exactly the life reg comes from.

I'm off leveling gems and farming currency to get those 20/20 or 21/23. I never knew HoAsh would be this expensive.
Anyway, amazing build!
"
THSaibot wrote:

Would it be worth multimodding this Item, and when yes, what stats would be good?

It's great staff if you don't want wo maximize you block chance.

You can try this mods:
% crit multi while a rare or unique enemy is nearby,
% chance to deal double damage,
adds # fire damage to spells,
% fire damage as extra chaos damage,

Check this mods in PoB before crafting to make sure they are the best.
Simply import your character, create custom rare staff and copy mods from your staff. That's how I did it.
"
Silenc42 wrote:
I first tried an es-based approach from another guide, but couldn't get it running, since it rather hinged on an expensive Watcher's Eye.
I'm quite amazed that we can sustain RF so well. I still don't really understand where exactly the life reg comes from.

I'm off leveling gems and farming currency to get those 20/20 or 21/23. I never knew HoAsh would be this expensive.
Anyway, amazing build!

Thank you, dude! Glad you like it.
BTW I still didn't get 21/23 HoA. It works fine even with 20/20.)

"
I still don't really understand where exactly the life reg comes from.

It's quite simple. We are scaling mana and mana regen instead of life regen. And the Agnostic keystone gives us insane life regeneration mechanic: 20% of maximum mana recovers as life in 1 second. For example if you have 4k mana then you should regenerate 800 hp per second.
Last edited by SiCH13 on Apr 10, 2020, 10:51:32 AM
I have new video on youtube:
Simulacrum waves 16-20
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
Silenc42 wrote:

I still don't really understand where exactly the life reg comes from.

It's quite simple. We are scaling mana and mana regen instead of life regen. And the Agnostic keystone gives us insane life regeneration mechanic: 20% of maximum mana recovers as life in 1 second. For example if you have 4k mana then you should regenerate 800 hp per second.

Thanks for the explanation. I have barely 3000 Mana, guess I know where thext skill points are going.

"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
Silenc42 wrote:

Anyway, amazing build!

Thank you, dude! Glad you like it.
BTW I still didn't get 21/23 HoA. It works fine even with 20/20.)

I just checked, my HoAsh is still 20/0 :D guess I should get around to that.

I just killed my first Sirus ever with this build - only died 3 times. And there's still room to grow :) Thanks again :)

Can you send your current POB? I see you used new jewels.
"
LordDeWinter wrote:
Can you send your current POB? I see you used new jewels.

Sure:
https://pastebin.com/K2zUxzBL

I'm testing new things. But looks like it isn't that better then previous setup.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info