[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"

Hey, how did you get your POB to display the unattached nodes? My POB doesn't show them (like the Counterweight and Whirling Barrier).

I simply edited my Thread of Hope jewel and wrote manually "Allocates bla-bla-bla"

"

Also, are you not allocating any of those cluster jewels or does it just not show them allocated? (Channeling skill damage etc).

Thanks

Sorry, I completely forgot about it. But it isn't display damage numbers correctly anyway because there are no checkbox "channeled skill recently". Precise Focus gives me around 7.3% more damage
"
Flampera wrote:
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
Flampera wrote:
The major phanteions are wrong, the descriptions are switched up in there. Or am I wrong?

To help me sustain life while using Corpse Pact I choose pantheon that gives me phys damage reduction. If you are using Commander of Darkness then choose anything you personally like.

What I meant was that the description in the guide it self has mixed brine king and arakali. Brine king is for stun immune.

Brine king and Arakali are great if you can sustain life in any situation. I can't do it with corpse pact. So I use different major god until I can fix it.
Last edited by SiCH13 on Mar 26, 2020, 3:48:18 PM
"
SiCH13 wrote:

Brine king and Arakali are great if you can sustain life in any situation. I can't do it with corpse pact. So I use different major god until I can fix it.

"
SiCH13 wrote:

Bandits: Kill All

Pantheon:
- Major: Arakaali (Stun Immune) or Brine King (DoT mitigation)
- Minor: Shakari (DoT mitigation) or Yugul (Elemental reflect immune setup).

Ascendancy:
Essence Glutton -> Plaguebringer -> Mistress of Sacrifice -> Corpse Pact.

I'm not speaking about choices, I'm saying that the info in the guide has phanteon descriptions for major god mixed up.
Thanks for the build. I looked at your character a couple days ago and really like that idea of the intuitive leap gem up on top!

I threw up a video of my last conqueror fight to get to Awakening Levvel 8.

My life definitely doesn't stay up as much as yours, so that is my next thing to work on.

I swapped the boots and got a flask for speed instead. who knows if it'll be a good idea or not, but I like the nimbleness of this for farming.

https://youtu.be/cVM6857CQrw

Last edited by FirewalkerPuncher on Mar 27, 2020, 2:04:03 AM
hi all, just got my tabula
setup 3 cwdt, mana is not issue, but where can i get hp regen or leech from because i cant sustain my hp, its keep dropping, im using 2 hp flask right now to sustain about 50% hp
sorry for my broken english
thanks before
"
lotu555 wrote:
setup 3 cwdt, mana is not issue, but where can i get hp regen or leech from because i cant sustain my hp, its keep dropping, im using 2 hp flask right now to sustain about 50% hp
thanks before

Do you have kitava's teachings cluster jewel and militant faith of venarius? They really make a difference in sustaining.
Is the unearth setup necessary to keep corpses up or is this just QoL?
"
Flampera wrote:
"
lotu555 wrote:
thanks before

Do you have kitava's teachings cluster jewel and militant faith of venarius? They really make a difference in sustaining.

militant faith of venarius, what is actual function? because there is so many type which one should im looking?
"
lotu555 wrote:
"
Flampera wrote:
"
lotu555 wrote:
thanks before

militant faith of venarius, what is actual function? because there is so many type which one should im looking?

ok i read a few page before, so i get the agnostic or kitava disciple, which one is better or i got both of them? only got 1 large jewel cluster nearby
"
lotu555 wrote:

ok i read a few page before, so i get the agnostic or kitava disciple, which one is better or i got both of them? only got 1 large jewel cluster nearby

soo, kitava is for that jewel slot. agnostic is for another one where it can take over a keystone you don't need. doesn't need the new jewel slots, just a standard one. i took pain attunement and the jewel slot near.

both help with kepping your health up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info