[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Currently running the budget setup.
For all the people who are having trouble with it, you probably need more life so that your life regen nodes become meaningful.

im on the edge on what lvl i should keep the cwdt - wave of conviction - puryfying flame - bone offering.
high lvl bone offering is great, but delaying wave of conviction is bad. i guess when you reach the point when your dmg is high enough for every trash pack, then its ok to delay your wave of conviction. the debuff does last some time on the enemy, especially bosses.
"
Hey,

I just did a character respec and looking for some help and feedback on my build so far. I seem to be getting the hang of it but can't seem to get from level 90 to 91 - keep on dying. Highest map I've ran now with this build is T13.

Appreciate the help!

Thanks

Don't use Corpse Pact until you have really a lot of life regen. Commander of Darkness is fine. Also the next upgrade for you should be body armour with % increased effect of offerings. It will give you more tankiness and more dps. You are using Avarius Militant faith jewel but I'm using Venarius because only Venarius gives us The Agnostic.
"
LordDeWinter wrote:
Why am I killing myself? This build does not work for me, although I have the same items.

I think you are underleveled and you don't have enough HP. Everything else is fine.
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
LordDeWinter wrote:
Why am I killing myself? This build does not work for me, although I have the same items.

I think you are underleveled and you don't have enough HP. Everything else is fine.

Ok, Thanks, so how much life would i need for this build to work?
"
LordDeWinter wrote:
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
LordDeWinter wrote:

Ok, Thanks, so how much life would i need for this build to work?

4k to begin with.
"
SiCH13 wrote:

Don't use Corpse Pact until you have really a lot of life regen. Commander of Darkness is fine. Also the next upgrade for you should be body armour with % increased effect of offerings. It will give you more tankiness and more dps. You are using Avarius Militant faith jewel but I'm using Venarius because only Venarius gives us The Agnostic.

Man thanks - that was some wicked advice!

I got the right militant jewel, changed the ascendancy, and got a new chest. It's only 5L but has the effect of offerings stat which feels like it helps. I'm able to clear higher maps now without dying. I'm at 33% xp to level 91. Before this change I would barely get to 10xp before dying. woohoo!

Here's my new chest.
Last edited by FirewalkerPuncher on Mar 19, 2020, 5:02:21 PM
Question with the 3.10 POB. The Militant Faith jewel gets the Agnostic, which removes your Energy Shield. Is there still a point in getting the top Thread of Hope to get the Heart of Flame? Since the heart of flame leeches 0.2 fire damage to energy shield but that would be a useless stat, or are we more concerned for the other two stats - 25% increased fire damage, and damage penetrates 6% fire resist?

I see in the videos that you do have energy shield, so maybe you're not using militant faith in the vids? But the POB shows it used so curious how you get the ES.

Thanks
"
Question with the 3.10 POB. The Militant Faith jewel gets the Agnostic, which removes your Energy Shield. Is there still a point in getting the top Thread of Hope to get the Heart of Flame? Since the heart of flame leeches 0.2 fire damage to energy shield but that would be a useless stat, or are we more concerned for the other two stats - 25% increased fire damage, and damage penetrates 6% fire resist?

I see in the videos that you do have energy shield, so maybe you're not using militant faith in the vids? But the POB shows it used so curious how you get the ES.

Thanks

Heart of Flame is more about dps for me, 0.2 fire damage leech feels like nothing anyway. Thread of hope is just an option. You can use regular jewels.

In my last video I didn't use Militant faith because it was demonstration of budget setup early in the league. Now I'm using it and my character don't have ES at all.
"
SiCH13 wrote:

Heart of Flame is more about dps for me, 0.2 fire damage leech feels like nothing anyway. Thread of hope is just an option. You can use regular jewels.

In my last video I didn't use Militant faith because it was demonstration of budget setup early in the league. Now I'm using it and my character don't have ES at all.

OK cool Thx. I think I'll anoint Heart of Flame on my amulet. Save the hassle of having to use the thread of hope at least for now.
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"

Thanks

hey thanks for the build. it's fun and just kills my FPS :)

i am doing your budget version, no luck with exalts yet.
any ideas for upgrades?

also are you always pressing your mana flask button, i seem to need to spam it to live?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info