[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
GosuObs wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ05T9fu-nE&feature=youtu.be
sirus awake lvl 8+)

Great dps, dude. Your staff is really insane. Other gear too.
I mean you threw around 100ex to the build and now it annihilates whole content lol.

Как говорится, гуд жоб! :3

Last edited by SiCH13 on Jan 12, 2020, 10:33:42 AM
"
Sghimi99 wrote:
Hi SiCH13. I was wondering...Could thid build be viable as CI? Also, if you don't mind, can you have a look at my build and let me know what else I could improve? Thank you. Very nice build!

It can be done as CI but you need to scale a lot of ES regen because Spirit Offering will not help you at all.

About gear. Focus more on elemental and spell damage. You have a lot of mods with attack and phys damage, but we are not scaling it. Steel Ring is not great base for us, opal ring is much better. Taste of Hate does nothing in terms of dps. On amulet prioritize crit multi/spell damage. Elemental damage with attacks on your belt doesn't work for us too.

Remember we are spell caster, we don't deal damage with attacks.
"
TriniGamer wrote:
I wonder if this build can be done on Scion?

Sure. Anything can be done on Scion. But damage will be a bit lower.
Can you somehow fit a Headhunter into this build and would it be effective?Got my first one and I wanted to use it in a cyclone build.
Has any1 crafted any "Juicy" neck taht you wanna share? I need inspiration for crafts
"
HardBreathe wrote:
Can you somehow fit a Headhunter into this build and would it be effective?Got my first one and I wanted to use it in a cyclone build.

You can throw HH to almost any build and it just becomes better.)
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
HardBreathe wrote:

Yeah, but Im pretty worried about the resistances since a lrage chunk of it comes from the belt
"
HardBreathe wrote:
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
HardBreathe wrote:

Yeah, but Im pretty worried about the resistances since a lrage chunk of it comes from the belt

You can use normal rare rings. Not a big deal.
hey Sich

Can I pick Blast Radius and Divine Frevor? any reason you didn't pick it?
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
"
TriniGamer wrote:
hey Sich

Can I pick Blast Radius and Divine Frevor? any reason you didn't pick it?

Divine Frevor isn't working for us. Blast Radius gives only 2% damage. It's not that great. There are a lot of better options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info