[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
lolcaaa wrote:
Hmm, is the 600k+ dmg per ball still actual? I am having similar build but mine VD hits only for 70k lol...

Your gear isn't really great. There are a lot of things to improve. So it is possible that you have only 70k per ball.
"
Sillenzedd wrote:
hey man! when i take corpse pact, i cant sustain my life anymore?

So don't take Corpse Pact until you fix your EHP recovery.
Is there any specific reason to use cinderswallow urn other than veiled critical strike?
"
lolcaaa wrote:
Is there any specific reason to use cinderswallow urn other than veiled critical strike?

It's more about recovery. Crit is great but optional.
I am trying to figure out my issue with sustain, my main issue when I am killing mobs, I am draining my ES shield to 0 constantly instead of sustaining an ES shield with offering skill procs. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.
"
Storx wrote:
I am trying to figure out my issue with sustain, my main issue when I am killing mobs, I am draining my ES shield to 0 constantly instead of sustaining an ES shield with offering skill procs. I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Cant see your characters, its private :)
How am i not seeing the damage number you are i cant seem to find what i am lacking if you could look at my build when i put myself into path of building it says im doing alot less damage
Last edited by Daebit on Jan 8, 2020, 9:43:27 PM
I unhid my characters, didn't know it was hidden lol
"
Storx wrote:

The main issue you have is that you use not upgraded Doedre's gloves which do not increase mana cost by flat 50, this means your cwdt setups won't really work as scold's will be giving you too little damage for them to proc often.

Other than that, you shouldn't use desecrate in your main link but I think you did that because you didn't have corpses otherwise due to aforementioned issue. There is more room to improve on your character, such as having 3 life flasks really shouldn't be necessary (swap 2 with atziri's promise and diamond flask, jade flask I would swap for something else, even if you use stampedes so have no use for quicksilver I think defensively having basalt flask or even taste of hate if you are using disintegrator would be much better options). Regarding flasks, roll the non-unique ones like this: 1 for bleeding, 1 for freezes and 1 for curses instead of the ones you are using now.

Getting a 6-link would also be a huge upgrade for you (you aren't using cwc staff so staff doesn't have to be linked, you can have your main setup in chest which should be quite cheap to buy decent already 6-linked at this point in league). Another thing that comes to mind is that your arcane surge is not linked to flame dash so it will never proc either.

Do those things and everything should improve by a lot :)
YAY! They finally fixes Volatile Dead bug. I can play my build and have fun again. No more portaling back and forth to make orbs disappear if they stuck somewhere in textures or inside other room.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info