[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
swiftwilly wrote:
Any tips for starting/leveing with this build?

I'm leveling with arc right now. Then going to switch to incinerate - CwC - Volatile Dead - Concentrated until I find tabula.
So i'm level 67 now and got my first 5-link

Got : Incinerate - CwC - Conc effect - Volatile dead - Spell cascade.

Now im doing my first 3 Ascendency's. picking necro right away, but dont know if that is smart?

Also im using 4 link : Armageddon brand - Curse on hity - Flamability - Burning damage.

CWdT - Wave of conviction - Immortal call

And i have my flame dash linked to Faster Casting.

Got these setups now and will swap for when i have the correct colors of links.

What do you guys reckon would be the next important steps to do?

A scold or Soulwrest are way to expensive for now.

Last edited by Vat0sbart on Dec 14, 2019, 1:25:58 PM
I farmed tabula today. Next step is farming some currency in low tier maps to buy Scold's and Doedre's. With this items we can setup build and start to have fun. Weapon doesn't matter at low tiers.
"
SiCH13 wrote:
I farmed tabula today. Next step is farming some currency in low tier maps to buy Scold's and Doedre's. With this items we can setup build and start to have fun. Weapon doesn't matter at low tiers.

Do we really need the gloves? i got the scold, will that suffice?
"
Vat0sbart wrote:
"
SiCH13 wrote:

Do we really need the gloves? i got the scold, will that suffice?

You need to spend 528 mana per second to trigger CWDT constanly. There are two ways to do that:

1. Increase mana cost of Cyclone
2. Increase attack speed of cyclone

There are plenty of ways to do both. If your build works fine without gloves don't use them.
Last edited by SiCH13 on Dec 15, 2019, 7:24:00 AM
I'm doing the Soulwrest + HeartBound Loop combo for the build. But the ring is always killing me lol. How I counter the 350 physical damage taken by the ring?
"
Frank1578 wrote:
I'm doing the Soulwrest + HeartBound Loop combo for the build. But the ring is always killing me lol. How I counter the 350 physical damage taken by the ring?

1. Get some physical damage reduction from armour/pahtheon
2. Use Mind over Matter
3. Don't use Offerings
4. Change Mistress of Sacrifice for Commander of Darkness ascendancy point
5. If nothing helped you can swap Spell Cascade for any other support gem until you have enough HP regen
6. Use Agnostic skill point in combo with Enduring mana flask
Here is the video where I'm using The Agnostic mechanic:
https://youtu.be/Um9uBxqaynI
Hey!

First of all i wanted to thank you for making this guide, having a blast just bought scold and doedre and starting my maps journey as we speak.

One question though, it might be obvious, but i'm not seeing it, all the crit stacking we do atm, is that for damage or future transition to Cast on Crit? I'm fully aware previous expansions you did cast on crit with a 7L staff, but what about this league? are we sticking to CWC for whole duration?

Thanks!
Do you need the Clarity Watcher's Eye to sustain?

Because atm witha a cyclone costing 53 mana, i just can't sustain it.
I've got 360 mana per second and it should cost 650 to completely cover i
hi i'm level 64 right now...my question is how u constantly desecrate to use the corpse especially when fighting single boss ? thank you

and my cyclone mana cost only 3...
Last edited by baldengorth666 on Dec 15, 2019, 9:51:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info