[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

Boys and girls! I figured out how to play my Necro VD character using Soulwrest as main weapon. Here we go:

Solution #3: Soulwrest Indigon 40% MoM

Items + Gems

Basically this is combination of both my standart variants, but this one should be a bit tankier.

I saw main mechanic in the Akane's video. Take a look at his demonstration of The Agnostic + Indigon + Enduring Mana Flask setup: https://youtu.be/2hoqHFR93iw

Basically we are using Militant Faith unique jewel wich gives us The Agnostic skill point. The Agnostic gives us interesting skill:

- While not on Full Life, Sacrifice 20% of Mana per Second to Recover that much Life

With Enduring Mana Flask, Indigon and Cloak of Defiance we can maintain almost full life and mana all the time while spinning.

Level 95 passive tree

I'm not using Spirit Offering in this setup because it kills my character so I changed Mistress of Sacrifice for Commander of Darkness ascendancy point.

Video demonstration:
Volatile Dead Necro | Soulwrest + Indigon 40% MoM inside corrupted T16 map
I've done Uber elder, great build!!!

What do you recommend to improve the build?
can anyone recomment for em on stampede boot?

i jsut trid them but i feel they kinda sucks a lots since you cannot use quicksilver flask with them...anyone can help me decide which would be faster?

can anyone explain to me how i could upgrade to using MOM, i only have 300 unreserved mana... is it usefull with only 300 mana?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Oct 6, 2019, 10:37:11 PM
"
SiCH13 wrote:
"
evilrulz37 wrote:
Truly loving this build.

Just got my hands on a CWC staff, wondering what crafts are optimal on it?

I found few great staffs in the league. I'll give some mods here so you can simply copy it and paste into your PoB to test.

Demon Call

This staff is actually one that I'm using now. Don't forget to check "you are focused" in PoB's configuration.

Rarity: RARE
Demon Call
Eclipse Staff
Unique ID: 2c5d7b69897c920f05d9f478e4136c454853512c9c2cecbe12ec449c0ef21935
Shaper Item
Item Level: 77
Quality: 30
Sockets: G-B-G-W-W-B
LevelReq: 70
Implicits: 1
100% increased Global Critical Strike Chance
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Cast While Channelling
20% increased Attack Speed
20% chance to deal Double Damage
{crafted}Can have multiple Crafted Modifiers
{crafted}68% increased Spell Damage
{crafted}Adds 43 to 95 Fire Damage to Spells
{crafted}29% chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed
{crafted}Gain 7% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

Armageddon Call

Armageddon Call
Eclipse Staff
Shaper Item
Item Level: 85
Quality: 20
Sockets: B-B-B-W-W-B
Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 16 Power Charge On Critical Strike
69% increased Spell Damage
{crafted}Adds 50 to 83 Fire Damage to Spells
{crafted}28% increased Cast Speed
{crafted}9% chance to deal Double Damage
{crafted}{range:0.5}(67-75)% increased Spell Damage
{crafted}{range:0.5}Gain (7-8)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

Dread Call

Dread Call
Eclipse Staff
Shaper Item
Item Level: 80
Sockets: B-B-B-G-B-G
Adds 51 to 99 Fire Damage to Spells
19% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}70% increased Spell Damage
{crafted}10% chance to deal Double Damage
{crafted}Gain 8% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

Entropy Mast

Entropy Mast
Eclipse Staff
Shaper Item
Item Level: 80
Sockets: B B R-B
17% increased Attack Speed
{crafted}{range:1}(67-75)% increased Spell Damage
{crafted}{range:0.134}Gain (7-8)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage
{crafted}{range:0.5}Adds (41-55) to (83-96) Fire Damage to Spells
{crafted}{range:0.5}(76-105)% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells

Thanks! Correct me if I'm wrong, but Cast Speed doesn't really do anything for us yeah?
Probably the final form of this build's gear for me since I've reached my goal of 37/40 challenges completed. Was definitely a fun build to play when I finally settled on something I'd play out to complete the challenges.

Hi, just got this build set up, however, im dying just by cyclone -ing in HO, Im taking way too much damage from the Loop Ring. I wonder where it went wrong? please help. im using pretty much everything you suggested on the guide.
Best setup for gems for end game bosses? guardians shaper ue.

Using disintrigtrator+ carcass.
"
junnys wrote:
I've done Uber elder, great build!!!
What do you recommend to improve the build?

Thank you. Just experiment and have fun.) A lot of different mechanics has been shown here. Choice whatever you want. Everything I and other people posted here works great.

"
xenochaos1 wrote:
can anyone recomment for em on stampede boot?

i jsut trid them but i feel they kinda sucks a lots since you cannot use quicksilver flask with them...anyone can help me decide which would be faster?

can anyone explain to me how i could upgrade to using MOM, i only have 300 unreserved mana... is it usefull with only 300 mana?

I like The Stampede only because of additional anoint and possibility to use mana flask instead of quicksilver to support my MoM. It gives me nice movement speed while spinning so I can just spin through maps. But for hard content I prefer life on boots. I use MoM mostly to mitigate increased incoming damage from Scold because of Corpse Pact.

"
evilrulz37 wrote:

Thanks! Correct me if I'm wrong, but Cast Speed doesn't really do anything for us yeah?

You're right. Cast speed gives us literally nothing.

"
augusthan wrote:
Hi, just got this build set up, however, im dying just by cyclone -ing in HO, Im taking way too much damage from the Loop Ring. I wonder where it went wrong? please help. im using pretty much everything you suggested on the guide.

Your profile is closed. You didn't show us your current items and setup. So there no possible way to figure out what's wrong.

"
grilloarg wrote:
Best setup for gems for end game bosses? guardians shaper ue.

Using disintrigtrator+ carcass.

Main damage setup:
1. Cyclone
2. Cast while Channelling
3. Volatile Dead
4. Spell Cascade
5. Concentrated Effect
6. Elemental Focus / Energy leech / Fire Penetration / Combustion
For Shaper's CwC staff:
7. Hypothermia

Use this for everything. No need to change gems. My personal choice for 6th link is Energy Leech support.
Last edited by SiCH13 on Oct 7, 2019, 4:28:19 PM
could anyone list the desired mod from a jewel we can get? and if possible best to worst?

alos anyone knows if those mods work for us on watcher eyes?:

Consecrated Ground you create while affected by Zealotry causes enemies to take 8% increased Damage

Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry

Critical Strikes Penetrate 9% of Enemy Elemental Resistances while affected by Zealotry

??

also i am not sure why people say a rare staff over dissintegrator would allow us to not spam flame dash for spell surge?

also i got offensive charge annoitment on my stampede boot, but what should i get on my amulet?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Oct 8, 2019, 11:45:18 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
could anyone list the desired mod from a jewel we can get? and if possible best to worst?

HP/Crit Multi/Spell Damage/Crit Chance

"
xenochaos1 wrote:

alos anyone knows if those mods work for us on watcher eyes?:

Consecrated Ground you create while affected by Zealotry causes enemies to take 8% increased Damage

Gain Arcane Surge for 4 seconds when you create Consecrated Ground while affected by Zealotry

Critical Strikes Penetrate 9% of Enemy Elemental Resistances while affected by Zealotry

??

Ofcourse they work. I personaly think we dont need more damage. We need more defensive things. Such as clarity modifiers or spell damage leech modifiers on watcher's eye. But they are too expensive.

"
xenochaos1 wrote:

also i am not sure why people say a rare staff over dissintegrator would allow us to not spam flame dash for spell surge?

Disintegrator scales damage from Siphoning Charges. Better to have maximum number of them all the time. Cyclone itsef doesn't count as attack or cast so it can't give any charges. That's why people spaming flame dash. But mod Take 150 Physical Damage per Second per Siphoning Charge is to annoying and it doesn't even triggers our CWDT's. So rare staff gives more damage in some cases and smoother playstile.

"
xenochaos1 wrote:

also i got offensive charge annoitment on my stampede boot, but what should i get on my amulet?

Counterweight is best in slot in my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info