3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew what the debuff Sirus can apply that makes cyclone-cwc-desecrate not make corpses?

First time he's hit me with it before, and not being able to spin to win caused a me death. I was still able to use cyclone but no corpses were getting made.

It had a skeleton face debuff picture or something, but I can't seem to find it on the PoE Wiki debuff section anywhere.

Whatever it is, I need to get me some immunity to it.

(I also was rubber banding horribly during this fight so maybe its possible it was just the worst lag ever, but im still interested in the debuff picture I don't recognize)

*Edit* Can he/anything in the fight silence, the picture doesn't look right, but being able to use attack skills but not spells would fit what happened.

It definitely sounds like the Silence curse. Do any of your flasks have a curse immunity buff?

Not right now, I used to, but I swapped it for Staunching in case my bone barrier was down and I got hit with corrupted blood, because I haven't met a curse that could mess me up enough to care... Now I have.

I've looked through a lot of resources though and I don't see any mention of Sirus or anything in that fight being able to silence you though.

Also, is there actually a benefit to giving out AG's 100% phys reflect reduction, he doesn't really do much damage. My zombies will kill themselves on phys reflect long before I ever see his health even move.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
Dwacito wrote:
"
azith28 wrote:

I don't get why people think vul on the shapers is realistic. Sure, I've seen people do crazy streams like 'vaaled 100 shapers touch!' But i sure as hell don't have the currency to invest in that kind of bullshit to get the exact corruption i need.

Fair enough, vuln on hit Shaper's touch are ~8ex, you would probably spend more trying to craft a vuln on hit / str / resist ring.

I had a look at your gear, first upgrade priority is your rings, they are really bad :D get one good resist 40+ and 45+ strength on each, ideally with an open prefix (life) or suffix (more res). For ~50c you should be able to upgrade easily. Next is 6 linking your Geofri's.

Cheers

Not that im disagreeing but id like some more input.

My rings could definately be better but are mostly doing what they are suppose to be doing given they max my ele resists and some chaos so they are lower on priority.

6-linking my chest...I'm not so sure its worth doing at this point. i might as well remove the vaal skeleton at this point, and since im staying with geofs, I wont have the mana unreserved to add more auras then whats in there already, even with an enlighten taking the skeletons place. (Since i have avian on my staff, i can't use it without the englighten so thats kinda my main priority right now).

I also wonder if i need to bother with dread banner since i have the supported by fortify on the staff as well.
Hi is this HC viable?
"
Ashaki_Takado wrote:
Theese setups are really cool but im still in lack of about 80 dexterity. Did i miss something or is there any trick i dont know?

Astralments?
"
neelix2401 wrote:
Hi is this HC viable?

Yes, but no. Welcome to Metamorph League, you will die.

Is this a tanky build with great survivability: Yes.
Will something out there still randomly one shot you: Yes.

Also, due to popularity this build is already getting expensive just in SC, You better have some deep pockets for HC.
Hey!

Can i get some tips how to upgrade my gear, my tree in order? I'm dying 2-3 times on a yellow map usually... Bit frustrating.
ThankS!!!
"
ChrisWello wrote:
Hey!

Can i get some tips how to upgrade my gear, my tree in order? I'm dying 2-3 times on a yellow map usually... Bit frustrating.
ThankS!!!

Use the Cyclone set up and you should be fine.
"
Fiskaflesket wrote:
Guys, do u need watchers eye for the new build with +1 fortify on wpn? or can u go for that later?
thx!

Would like to know before trying to buy the "new" weapon :O
watchers eye with clarity serves purely for further ES boost. if u personally fine without it, u can buy it later or not buy at all.
"
sta1n wrote:
Does Saqawal have to be 10% reduced mana reservation or 8-9 is still fine ?

Gotta be 10%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info