3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
nachho23 wrote:
40 exalted the amulet, impossible to change from the setup tank to this

Buy the hatred one instead. 5-10ex
You lose some STR, but you save 30ex.
"
tffiad wrote:
"
snowmittens wrote:
Awesome video as always Brunowa, nice to see an OP putting all that effort into explaining and developing a build
The thing about hatred- you might need to reroll elem reflect maps but if you somehow can fit elemental equilibrium, the damage boost can be huge

Check out awakened generosity for 100c for even better auras buff

Still not buying that AUL amy for 25ex hehehe

Regarding scamming on popular items-that stuff is so common now that I actually ran into scamming bots. Really pay attention on expensive trades before accepting!

as it is right now ele reflect can be mitigated with offering shield for zombies, as elemental dmg is not big compared to physical.

aul prices makes me rly sad

We are perfectly fine with Elemental Reflect. It's a non-issue.
"
Kazm0t wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Hey Guys,

New Video posted showcasing the new "balanced" build setup utilising Saqawal's Nest chest giving us 7 Auras, great DPS and great defence.

T16 Boss Kill and Al-Hezmin, the Hunter Kill at 4:45 in the video.

I also discuss Auras and what to look for in your setup.

I also discuss Lethal Pride vs Elegant Hubris and how they work.

Hope you guys get some great value!

https://youtu.be/RGSwUc8e6kg

Enjoy!

P.S. Just now I have put in a 5L Skellies Hungry Loop and have capped resistances... so it's a 6L Zombie, 5L Skellies, 7 Aura Setup... LOL!!!

What about Elemental Equilibrium?. Do you think it's not worth getting?

EE could work. I looked at it before but dismissed it due to the fact we have to be cycloning. But for bossing could be good... it's another 3 passive points though. I'll test it out!
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

P.S. Just now I have put in a 5L Skellies Hungry Loop and have capped resistances... so it's a 6L Zombie, 5L Skellies, 7 Aura Setup... LOL!!![/span]

in terms of skellies i'm not sure a hungry loop is worth it if you only care about total single target dps. i think you are better off just running both zombies and skellies in the weapon, especially if you have a fortify weapon.

fortify weapon with both minions in it = 440k per zombie and 1.1m per skellie for a combined dps of 20.2m.

minion dmg weapon and hungry loop = 700k per zombie and 550k per skellie for a combined dps of 16.7m. a fortify weapon and hungry loop is 700k zombie and 430k skellie for a combined dps of 15.5m.

so the dps is better by just using both minion skills in the same 6l. i'm not sure if losing a ring slot is worth it when you can achieve the same dps without having to. that being said, hungry loop gives you the highest zombie dps which probably feels better for clearing and generally being lazy. but single target will be better without it

edit: that being said i haven't tested either to see how 'it feels'. this is just pure numbers from PoB

Yes I'm not sure how practical it is in reality.

Obviously POB gives massive numbers. But my initial testing last night was that it was no different to just having 6L zombies :P I think there's lots of body blocking going on so not all minions are hitting etc.

It's more for the LOLs than anything else ;)

I think 5L ranged spectres in Hungry Loop is more fun. I'll also try slave drivers.
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 23, 2020, 5:17:29 PM
Hey @Brunowa,

I was wondering why you are using a simple generosity aura and not the awaken generosity?

At 20% quality, it gives +1 to lvl aura gems.. won't that be even better in the saqwal setup`?

Cheers!
Can someone take a look at my summoner? Currently got 1.1k str, dont know how can I get over 1,5k++

Don't have access to time jewel, thats rly expensive on xbox..
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
artifleur wrote:
For anyone interested, elder and warlord body armors can have "100% reduced reflected physical damage taken" which solves the problem of animated guardian taking reflected damage.

My guardian gear looks complete. :)

Thank you, this is another great observation.

I use stitched demon and kingmaker aswell, I stole your idea and just made my AG a new chest too;

the above stuff for easy viewing

Is there a break point for the stats on that chest being viable? For example would a stat line of the following be worth is before the craft of life to energy shield? Especially if replacing a belly of the best...... asking for a friend

Armour: 636
+114 to maximum Life
Regenerate 10.8 Life per second
100% reduced Reflected Physical Damage taken
12% increased Life Recovery rate

Just wanted to post a quick tip for new players with some trouble in their early stages and especially uberlab. Using a halfinstant divine lifeflask in combination with The Sorrow of the Divine (~25c in sc meta atm) essentially doubles the effect of your half instant flask once damage digs into your lifepool. This is effectively extending your effective life pool by at least 1200 a pop and increasing with every charge refilled. So you can actually stop caring about taking damage at all, even before you hit the 11k eHP this build will inevitably hit, for a relatively small investment.
"
adrienvictor wrote:
Hey @Brunowa,

I was wondering why you are using a simple generosity aura and not the awaken generosity?

At 20% quality, it gives +1 to lvl aura gems.. won't that be even better in the saqwal setup`?

Cheers!

Yes, Awakened would be much better.

Prices for everything in Standard is much more crazy than in league... so you guys will end up with better gear than I do because I ain't spending 200ex on an Awakened Multistrike as an example, and I don't get catalyst bonuses etc.

So yes, if playing league, it will be easier for you to gear up and outperform what I do.
hey guys

so i have switched to "full zombie" with aura now

my question now is:
should i use carrion golem in my boots to buff zombies further
or
should i 2link skellies for some "oh shit" moments /blight maps/monoliths(i used them here often)

and @brunowa
what do you think about my talentree?
i'm around 660k zombie dps(full buffed without carrion golem)
and 6k hp with 7,2k energyshield / 10k with spirit offering

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info