3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Haha guys check this out...

I am 100% IMMORTAL on T16 Maps... here is me clearing T16 Hydra with JUST ONE ZOMBIE... Yes, ONE ZOMBIE!!

And as you can see my stone golems I have are only level 10, LOL!

HAHAH:

https://youtu.be/pnEuMv18XFc

ENjoy!

LOL. What kind of respec did you do? You kill him so slow and still,...Lil fun lost there maybe?

Using 1 zombie was purely to demonstrate how OP we are and that we can do all content with just 1 zombie (except maybe Uber Elder.. gonna try him later today with just 1 zombie for the shirts and giggles :) )

Using 1 zombie also allows me to just stand in packs and demonstrate that I NEVER get hit.. we are just TANKS.

But when you couple our tank setup, and then use our regular 14-15 zombies we WIPE THE FLOOR without even trying :D

No respec for my tank setup..

I just used the golem setup, put in 3x chaos golems, 1x stone golem, threw on some Energy Shield armour and Shapers touch to get max energy shield. Run Discipline aura for more ES, run Grace... Use Bone Barrier that is given to us in ascendency.. and bam
EZ!

Huge physical mitigation to match the strongest Melee builds
Huge evade chance to match the coolest Ranger builds
Huge life regen to match The tankiest Righteous Fire builds
9000+ eHP to match tankiest of tanky builds
Overcapped resistances

THIS.BUILD.IS.IN.SANE
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 6, 2019, 4:25:46 PM
"
I just used the golem setup, put in 3x chaos golems, 1x stone golem, threw on some Energy Shield armour and Shapers touch to get max energy shield. Run Discipline aura for more ES, run Grace... Use Bone Barrier that is given to us in ascendency.. and bam
EZ!

Would still be good to run that with zombies plus spectres? How much DPS do you lose? I mean, no Haste, No Pride, No Vulnerability, less minions ...the damage loss must be something,...
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 6, 2019, 4:26:30 PM
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
EZ!

Would still be good to run that with zombies plus spectres? How much DPS do you lose? I mean, no Haste, No Pride, No Vulnerability, less minions ...the damage loss must be something,...

Still running with same amount of minions.

It's basically just swapping to an ES chest and changing auras.

Obviously DPS would be lower but to be frank I didn't even notice it as I was testing last night because our DPS is already so huge.
Add to above... The main downside to this setup is that I can't run my speed belt and gear if I want capped resistances and 1000+ strength. And I love my speed gear.

But I could use purity of elements to help with that.
Thanks for the reply. I think I'll try this alternative setup and see how it goes.
I see you are running Standard league Vaal Regalias with crazy ES numbers if I am not wrong. Those same Regalias are unavailable in Blight and if close are 20+Exalted.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
I see you are running Standard league Vaal Regalias with crazy ES numbers if I am not wrong. Those same Regalias are unavailable in Blight and if close are 20+Exalted.

Just use a Geoffris Sanctuary and with our strength you'll hit similar ES
"
Zigiran wrote:
For the skeleton link:

Why is "Minion damage" used instead of "brutality", like the zombies do?

Some Vaal skellies have elemental damage and brutality negates that.
"
1. Is there a way to check what your spectres are? Never sure if I've got the right mix.

-IDK if there is i would like to know too

2. What are the best mods on jewels?
to get 1200str i'm using 2 efficient training, the others u can use what ever u want, minions dmg/blind on hit/attack speed

3. How does wearing a cyclopean coil affect the elemental resistance requirements?

http://prntscr.com/pfna0s

i have 0 resistanse on rings, all the resistanse i have is from passive tree/uniques/and purity of elements aura

Nice your setup is pretty epic!

The only changes I would consider are belt and boots. Personally I would go for 1000 strength rather than 1200... And instead get movement speed, life/es, resistances and that way you don't need purity of elements and can use another aura of choice.

All personal preference.
Thing is, I am level 97, not dying at all, killing guardians in 2secs, running like crazy, why should I want to lose Phys Red, go slower, lose fun...? I kill Mino, Hydra,...whatever in a matter of 2-3 secs, oddly lose 50% of my life pool. I will hit lvl 98, dont think I will be so crazy as to go past that, TOO much farming needed.

I can understand some people looking not to die often past Lvl93. But I think the fun of the build is that kills everything fast and if you invest on good gear you wont die and you will clear everything, including bosses in seconds.

I would go safer if I wanted to hit level 95+ nad couldnt, I get it, but you can do it while killing them before they see you.

As it is, this build farms currency much faster than most. I love that.

Ed:Next objective would be to get currency for a HH and find a Raider to get me to epth 2000+ in delve.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 6, 2019, 6:38:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info