3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Man I was so wrong with my gem selection for Slave Drivers!

Their Electric attack benefits so much from new gems now. DPS increased dramatically.

Haha guys check this out...

I am 100% IMMORTAL on T16 Maps... here is me clearing T16 Hydra with JUST ONE ZOMBIE... Yes, ONE ZOMBIE!!

And as you can see my stone golems I have are only level 10, LOL!

HAHAH:

https://youtu.be/pnEuMv18XFc

ENjoy!
Last edited by brunowa on Oct 6, 2019, 6:29:01 AM
hey i did max the raise zombie gem but still 13 zoms @@ can you help me ? and does the Animate die in reflect ele damage or physical map ? thanks
"
brunowa wrote:
Haha guys check this out...

I am 100% IMMORTAL on T16 Maps... here is me clearing T16 Hydra with JUST ONE ZOMBIE... Yes, ONE ZOMBIE!!

And as you can see my stone golems I have are only level 10, LOL!

HAHAH:

https://youtu.be/pnEuMv18XFc

ENjoy!

LOL. What kind of respec did you do? You kill him so slow and still,...Lil fun lost there maybe?
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 6, 2019, 7:40:36 AM
"
neopetss wrote:
hey i did max the raise zombie gem but still 13 zoms @@ can you help me ? and does the Animate die in reflect ele damage or physical map ? thanks

Base is 12 with Str 900(and The Baron).
To get to 15(or16):

+1-Raise zombie Level 21
+1-The Baron equipped and 1200 Strength min.
+1-Queen´s Escape.
+1-Empower Level 4.

Guardian doesn´t die in reflec maps, but get SURE to have him level 20, correctly equipped as per the guide and Meat Shield.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Oct 6, 2019, 7:38:53 AM
For the skeleton link:

Why is "Minion damage" used instead of "brutality", like the zombies do?
I would use Brutality instead of Minion Damage for the 6L skeletons anyday.
How you guys running the Grandmasters map with this? I tried, but my zombies and spectres dying pretty quick
"
I changed my gear and some passives and i'm loving the results!!! Really nice 5900hp +5200 shield,with 1200str /15zombies, loving it!

Likewise - loving it so far. Just hit 93 playing the original build and now there seem to be some seriously good variants! The thought of 10k EHP is exciting as occasional deaths feel so frustrating, although my aim is only level 95, so not so far to go.

A couple of questions:

1. Is there a way to check what your spectres are? Never sure if I've got the right mix.
2. What are the best mods on jewels?
3. How does wearing a cyclopean coil affect the elemental resistance requirements?

Any thoughts and suggestions very welcome.
1. Is there a way to check what your spectres are? Never sure if I've got the right mix.

-IDK if there is i would like to know too

2. What are the best mods on jewels?
to get 1200str i'm using 2 efficient training, the others u can use what ever u want, minions dmg/blind on hit/attack speed

3. How does wearing a cyclopean coil affect the elemental resistance requirements?

http://prntscr.com/pfna0s

i have 0 resistanse on rings, all the resistanse i have is from passive tree/uniques/and purity of elements aura
Last edited by Akagami2023 on Oct 6, 2019, 2:52:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info