3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
adrienvictor wrote:
Hey all!

I have started to read a lot about ppl using the aspect of the avian.

Is it any good? and how do you use it in your setup since the aspect reserves 25% of mana?

Which aura did you remove then?

Thanks a lot to anyone that could help me :)

I'm curious about this as well. I'm fairly new to poe (only my third league) so avian is all new to me.
"
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
"
My animated guardian died :(.

where?

I'm not 100% sure if he died, just one question, if I put a second animated guardian gems on my gear for leveling it, it will remove all items of another gem ?

I didn't see whene he "Died", I Was doing some blighted map tier 11 and 13, and some low tier map. I really don't know what happend and whene..

Are you sure he died? they need to be re-summoned every time you log in. I didnt realize that at first and was summoning new armor pieces every day i played while i was leveling the gem before i bought uniques for him.
"
dhominico wrote:
Any ideas on what can I upgrade for more dps?

Upgraded belt and rings recently, hit 1500 strength and now I am wondering if I should invest in baron with 40% zombie dmg or delay that and buy something else instead.

I would start working on some key corrupts and some other minor changes.

Get vuln or temp chains on a corruption for the gloves. Switch to a talisman instead of the astramentis if you want even more strength. You can get a 14-19% attributes with around 70 strength on it for not too much. If you really want to spend some money you can get that with +1 zombie as well.

Other than that you are living the dream already it looks like.
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:
Hey all!

Is it any good? and how do you use it in your setup since the aspect reserves 25% of mana?

I'm curious about this as well. I'm fairly new to poe (only my third league) so avian is all new to me.

Can anyone answer us please :)?
In the "Setup 2) Speed Mapping and Farming Setup" how many zombies/spectres do you have total?

Yes I know about it, we need to re-summoned every time we log in. But it dont...

It's not because I put 2 animated guardian at my gear? Because if it's this, I think we need to put this information in the main page of the guide.
Last edited by NakamaGarf on Jan 6, 2020, 2:56:26 PM
"

Yes I know about it, we need to re-summoned every time we log in. But it dont...

It's not because I put 2 animated guardian at my gear? Because if it's this, I think we need to put this information in the main page of the guide.

well the only way to be sure i guess would be to test it. I guess it could be possible if you activated one or the other that it got rid of the first. If you still have the 2 animate guardians socketed, just pick the two skills separately and go to a low level area and summon a full setup with one and then cast the second and see what happens. I assume you can only have 1 up at a time but i dont know how the gear is stored for them. They may over write one an other.
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:
"

well the only way to be sure i guess would be to test it. I guess it could be possible if you activated one or the other that it got rid of the first. If you still have the 2 animate guardians socketed, just pick the two skills separately and go to a low level area and summon a full setup with one and then cast the second and see what happens. I assume you can only have 1 up at a time but i dont know how the gear is stored for them. They may over write one an other.

I will try.
"
adrienvictor wrote:
"
InSaYnE_72 wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:
Hey all!

Can anyone answer us please :)?

There is a unique armor that interacts with it.

Saqawal's Nest
im pretty new to summoner and i have a question about this build. is it wrong to go Commander of darkness + fortify instead of spirit offering+ mistress of sacrifice? personally i like forify more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info