3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

My animated guardian died :(.

"

where?

I'd like to transition to a geofri's setup, but I'm not sure if should focus on getting a crafted weapon first.

What should I work on upgrading first?

Thanks!
Hi!

might be a stupid question, but why the heck is my life not regenerating even tho i have the passives etc...? Kinda confused here
"
MrWestons wrote:
Hi!

might be a stupid question, but why the heck is my life not regenerating even tho i have the passives etc...? Kinda confused here

Geofri's gives you the zealot's oath passive. "Life regeneration is applied to energy shield instead."
"
MrWestons wrote:
Hi!

Zealot's Oath from geofri's sanctuary. so all life regen we have come from zomb's leech
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
"

where?

I'm not 100% sure if he died, just one question, if I put a second animated guardian gems on my gear for leveling it, it will remove all items of another gem ?

I didn't see whene he "Died", I Was doing some blighted map tier 11 and 13, and some low tier map. I really don't know what happend and whene..
Hey all!

I have started to read a lot about ppl using the aspect of the avian.

Is it any good? and how do you use it in your setup since the aspect reserves 25% of mana?

Which aura did you remove then?

Thanks a lot to anyone that could help me :)
Hey guys!

Just wonderung how to fit the gems in 1hand + offhand.

Any advice ?
"
Lokrush wrote:
Hey guys!

Just wonderung how to fit the gems in 1hand + offhand.

Any advice ?

I mean you wont be able to run 2 six links as we do with that. so.. yeah.

You can fit the gems but you cant fit the links.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info