3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Kalakukko wrote:

Take an aura off, summon zombies, enable aura again. fixed.

Agree that's normal. Zombies should basically never die anyways. If yours do go for a minion leech jewel.
Scraped up some exalted orbs and got it multi-crafted now.

I think I'm going to slam it with one of those new Elderslayer orbs. That's how it works right? It will give me an elderslayer mod?

Not sure which orb though. The Redeemer has some pretty nice looking suffixes, though:

"
#% increased Movement Speed

Enemies killed explode dealing #% of their Life as Fire Damage

#% chance to double Stun Duration

#% increased Movement Speed if you've Hit an Enemy Recently

I wonder if the enemies explode mod applies to minion kills.
Last edited by Goofio on Dec 31, 2019, 7:50:14 PM
Just changed from LL Vortex to this bad boy build and I have 2 questions:
1. How do you deal with chaos damage without CI and Life Leech
2. How can you run Discipline, Haste, Enfeeble and Dread Banner at the same time? Do you need to have lvl 4 Enlighten or lvl 3 with some nodes is enough because I really can't see this doable with lvl 3 Enlighten but maybe I am wrong.
Is this build SSF viable? I feel like this build seems to center around The Baron.
"
Avelanh wrote:
Just changed from LL Vortex to this bad boy build and I have 2 questions:
1. How do you deal with chaos damage without CI and Life Leech
2. How can you run Discipline, Haste, Enfeeble and Dread Banner at the same time? Do you need to have lvl 4 Enlighten or lvl 3 with some nodes is enough because I really can't see this doable with lvl 3 Enlighten but maybe I am wrong.

Not sure about 2, but regarding 1: Some people use a Watcher's Eye with "+#% to Chaos Resistance while affected by Purity of Elements."
Hi guys,

Can someone please point out some upgrades for me?

Im having a hard time hitting 1200str.

I have Ex lefts but need to know what would be the biggest bang for my money.

Also whats needed in order to farm tier16 blight maps with this build?

Also using 2 Effcient training + 1 Brawn
Last edited by Jihax on Dec 31, 2019, 8:36:08 PM
"
CherryPie19 wrote:
how do you guys deal with physical reflect? i have 2 jewels giving 0.5 damage as life leech with passive node +0.2 total to 1.2% but still all my minions die

u dont play physical reflect with this build.
Does % (quality) on aura gems (% increased area of effect) benefit my minions ?
I mean Pride/Discipline(and certenly more) got 40% increased area of effect when 20% quality.
-Nerf
Im doing the zombie spec.

Can someone please help me out and tell me which chest should i get? i fynally have the currency... im having still a hard time surviving some stuff in T16 maps

Which chest should i get and which slots should it have? i see so many combos i dunno which chest combo to get

Thanks alot in advance
Can someone tell me what spectre's I should be raising in Act 4? I chose the Flame Sentinels that I got in Act3. I only chose those as they were mentioned in another build. Does anyone know of any ones that are better in Act 4? I couldn't find it listed in the guide anywhere.....Thanks!
Last edited by Mentoya on Dec 31, 2019, 8:58:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info