3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Swiftlard wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

You can craft on it you just can't force the +1 gem to 100% like on a mace.

how did you craft your weapon?

Essence spam until I hit 1+gems. Anul until I had 1 open prefix and 1 open suffix. Craft prefixes cannot be changed, scour off the suffixes and multimod.

Can take a lot of essence though and buying them is an horrible experience. Also I never did much fossil crafting so it's entirly possible that fossil crafting is better since you can remove mods from the pool.
Well, believe I've pretty much almost maxed out my build. Just got

maybe 1 more better ring and maybe some jewels, but not worried with those as much
"
Echosyp wrote:

maybe 1 more better ring and maybe some jewels, but not worried with those as much

That auras mod is awesome! Nice one mate!
"
Echosyp wrote:

Yep ur gear looks good. I mean there is always room to min max if you want. You could try to max chaos res. You could try to get a belt with %increased attributes on a heavy belt or stygian if you really want.

Nothing of that is needed though. You should be able to do all content.
best possible double corruption i could ever hope for?
any ideas on switch auras to benefit more from the added levels?

Worth doing anything with this or too low minion dmg? it got 1 suffix open for "prefixes cannot be changed" so I can craft mods on it.
"
Swiftlard wrote:

Worth doing anything with this or too low minion dmg? it got 1 suffix open for "prefixes cannot be changed" so I can craft mods on it.

If I am not mistaken you would still need to anul the physical damage off before because you can't craft +2supp gems on it if it has no open prefix. Dmg wise you would have to load up POB and copy it in. Prbly still way better than any unqiue but IDK.
how do you guys deal with physical reflect? i have 2 jewels giving 0.5 damage as life leech with passive node +0.2 total to 1.2% but still all my minions die
"
Goofio wrote:
"
Erhesar wrote:

Thanks, now i start get in.

Have another question. If i roll item by orb of alteration, then i cant upgrade it with essence to minion damage because it is not white item. So, what i need to do to get +1 to gems and minions damage at same item?

Unfortunately, if you want minion damage, you have to use essences or fossils. Minion damage is a special mod that isn't part of the regular pool, so you can't augment/alt/regal minion damage onto it.

You have to overwrite the existing +1 to gems and try to roll minion damage with +1 level at the same time. So you'd have to scour it and spam essences/fossils.

However, I think Rex_Banner's idea would work and be extremely helpful. I'm going to gather some fossils and try it today. But it would ONLY work for maces, swords, and axes. It will NOT work for warstaffs (warstaves?), because warstaffs have extra non-attack prefixes. It goes like this:

1. Fossil/essence craft until you hit the desired minion damage. You'd probably want T1 damage for this.

2. If there are extra prefixes that aren't "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" try to annul the extra prefixes. If you annul minion damage, return to step 1.

3. If there are three suffixes, try to annul one of the suffixes. You need a free suffix for the crafting bench. If you annul minion damage, return to step 1.

4. If you already have the mod "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems," go to step 7.

5. Craft "Cannot Roll Attack Modifiers" on an open suffix.

6. Slam the prefix "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems" with an Exalted Orb. If your weapon has three suffixes (including the crafted "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers"), then this should only take 1 Exalted Orb. If you have open suffixes, this could take a few exalted orbs if you keep slamming suffixes. This is the step Rex_Banner suggested, and I think it will work, because there is only one non-attack prefix on two-handed swords, maces, and axes.

7. Right now you should have a weapon with 1-3 suffixes and only 2 prefixes: minion damage and "+1 to Level of Socketed Gems." If your weapon has any suffixes other than "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers," then go to step 8. If your weapon has no other suffixes, remove the crafted mod by using the crafting bench, and go to step 10.

8. Replace the crafted mod "Cannot roll Attack Modifiers," with "Prefixes Cannot Change."

9. Use a scouring orb on the weapon. This will remove all of the remaining suffixes. Note: Only do this after you have crafted "Prefixes Cannot Change"! Otherwise you will wipe every mod from your item and be back at step 1!

10. You should now have a weapon that has no suffixes and two prefixes (minion damage and +1 socketed gems). Time to multi-craft. Craft "Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers" onto the weapon.

12. Craft "+2 to Level of Socketed Support Gems" onto the weapon.

13. Craft "Minions have % increased Attack Speed / Minions have % increased Cast Speed " onto the weapon.

14. Congratulations! Your weapon is complete!

Is there a quick way to get the recipe or craft for minions have % attack speed/cast speed? Been unveiling random 2H rares with no luck.
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:

If I am not mistaken you would still need to anul the physical damage off before because you can't craft +2supp gems on it if it has no open prefix. Dmg wise you would have to load up POB and copy it in. Prbly still way better than any unqiue but IDK.

Thanks. I crafted +minion attack/cast speed and got +20k dps more for each zombie and 1 extra zombie if I use empower 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info