3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
viray wrote:
Hey, I've just made a summoner and got him to maps. Currently I'm at lvl 78, about to do uber lab, but while white maps went very smoothly (I went to t5 maps after killing kitava practically), I'm starting to struggle with single target on map bosses & metamorphs at t8+ - it seems that the mobs' armour is eating up like 99% of the dmg, and fights go up to a minute long.

You actually are running a 5L and 4L. Empower 1 does nothing until leveled, perhaps replace with minion damage, and on the skellies, replace 1 minion damage with feeding frenzy.

Also the splash damage lowers your single target dmg I believe, consider multistrike instead (I'm not an expert, so maybe others will chime in).

You should see a difference.
Last edited by FeralGoddess on Dec 19, 2019, 5:12:01 PM
So forthe Sirius fight, apparently they are going to patch it cause lots of people are getting stuck cause of accidently moving the black swirls or black holes right to the entrance and getting stuck, as have I. So people know, there are black swirls/holes that dont move and ones Sirius spawns, the ones he spawns are able to move and follow you, dont bring them to stupid spots like me.
"
FeralGoddess wrote:
"
viray wrote:
Hey, I've just made a summoner and got him to maps. Currently I'm at lvl 78, about to do uber lab, but while white maps went very smoothly (I went to t5 maps after killing kitava practically), I'm starting to struggle with single target on map bosses & metamorphs at t8+ - it seems that the mobs' armour is eating up like 99% of the dmg, and fights go up to a minute long.

You actually are running a 5L and 4L. Empower 1 does nothing until leveled, perhaps replace with minion damage, and on the skellies, replace 1 minion damage with feeding frenzy.

Also the splash damage lowers your single target dmg I believe, consider multistrike instead (I'm not an expert, so maybe others will chime in).

You should see a difference.

Thank you! I've completly messed up the gems and switching them up helped it seems! I've dropped Ruthless in Empower place, I don't want to mess up with colours atm as I went completly broke switching to this build.

I think I could also start using Animate Guardian, with all the lvl buffs he's currently lvl21, so it should be able to survive I think. Even the cheap setup will get me a couple % dps buff I guess.
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
hey, i'm pretty new and I haven't played the last league "Blight" ... how did I get "Death Attunement" on my Astramentis?

You need oils, which were introduced in the Blight league. Oils drop in blighted maps and you need to see sister Cassia to apply the recipe to the amulet. It's guaranteed to be applied - the only RNG piece is what oils drop in what maps.
Can you also add what flasks you used or just anything really?
I only just recently wrapped my head around the new atlas, so im just now getting into yellow maps. Been utterly deleting all Metamorphs as well as map bosses. All told, I feel pretty fkn godlike. 2 questions though: I like the flexibility of a 1h + shield (even though my current one hander is dogshit), do I REALLY need to transition into a 2h with +gem/minion stats before I get to red maps? Is anyone running end game stuff with a good convocation wand + victarios shield??

Second question: what are my gearing priorities? I have about 5-6ex for new gear. Any advice would be awesome, and thx OP for the awesome build!

Any thoughts on ways to reduce the cooldown of zombie slam? maybe its unpossible.
How do I craft the chest with gain 10% of life as ES for the AG? Can't find the affix anywhere.
"
ArisFuser wrote:
"
snowmittens wrote:
maaan, level 90 now and somehow doing t13 maps ok with junk gear but still no final lab trial for the +2 minion gems

With all the chaos issues in this league I'm beginning to wonder if it may be better to get chaos inoculation and go full ES
We can the replace the baron with a nice +2 to minion damage +1 zombie+1 skeleton and some nice stats. but then, I'm to lazy to try to rework it all..

I am 44% chaos Resistance without flasks. Could easily get to 75% with Amethyst Flask, but is not 100% available. Key is Watchers Eye with x%chaos resistance while affected by Purity of Elements. Then, instead of looking for resistances in rings, look for min 30%chaos Res+Str on both. Chaos on Hunter Belt with Increased Atrrib.Purity of Flesh Node and...Voila.Capped.We are CI.

Yo, how did you get 16k armor? i'm currently just chilling on t15 and 16 maps, tried awakener and accidentally used 4 watch stones so no chance. Will try again in the future without watch stones but that fight is just disgustingly punishing
"
Tippycanoe1 wrote:
Any thoughts on ways to reduce the cooldown of zombie slam? maybe its unpossible.

only the legacy violent dead jewel .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info