3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
sinhviencodon wrote:
"
b0TEB wrote:
"
sinhviencodon wrote:
Hi there, thanks for the great guide.

I'm running HC with this build and I wonder whether Baron Helmet and Queen's Escapse Sword are mandatory for the build?

Is there any problem if I switch for a more defensive helmet and wand + shield for more survival in HC?

You will lose 4-5 zombies if you remove the baron + 2% life leech from the zombies attack. IMO this is huge dps lose and the leech is nice.

So Baron Helmet is mandatory and replacing Queen's Escapse Sword won't effect much right?

No. Look at what your gear gives you, then make a call whether you can live with what you lose. You've already been told what you will lose by replacing Baron helmet. If you replace QE then you will get a further reduction in minion numbers.

No offence but it isn't hard to determine. The benefits are listed on the gear itself.

"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
ILIAS wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:
Here's a video of one of the Conquerors (Tier 4) Al-Hezmin, The Hunter.

Many builds are struggling with this fight... but not even poison can touch us!

https://youtu.be/gsS29hDq1D4

I dont understand this, how you/people get after 5 days 2 fully 6 linked, headhunter and so on.
headhunter priced at the moment 65 exa O_O

Standard.

Brunowa you rock!

Second that. BTW HH is not necessary to take on and kick end boss butt. It's a nice to have at best.
I switched from ps4 to pc. How do I trade? I went to the trade search and used to whisper in game but never get any response.

Trying to trade for a baron helm in league.

As for playing on console. Only issue was the lag. I beat UE last league with this build wearing a tabula rasa, 5 link queens escape, no efficient training jewels. My str was 600.
hi guys how do u get the Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield on chest mod??? I don't see it on my crafting bench and poedb says that's where it should be lol? also has anyone worked out the best 6link for zombies this patch?
"
zuccala777 wrote:
hi guys how do u get the Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield on chest mod??? I don't see it on my crafting bench and poedb says that's where it should be lol? also has anyone worked out the best 6link for zombies this patch?

It's an Elder affix, you need to get a chest influenced by the Elder.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
What Staff do I need to roll 90%+ minion dmg on it?
TWO IMPORTANT Things to take into account with Geoffreis and Cyclone...

1.Withering Step gives great amounts of dodge+Speed and its Phasing buff works with Cyclone.Perfect to go through mobs unnoticed.Add to that Sand Stance to blind them and it's the perfect combo for delve and speedruns in maps.

2. No use to get a Life Flask. Get a Sulphur Flask which increases ES regen a great deal and go for Chaos Resistance on gear, Watcher's Eye or Flask.

NOTICE. With the huge amount of physical buff bosses monsters have received the map mod /Monsters Have x% Physcal Damage Reduction/ is a real pain.
Last edited by ArisFuser on Dec 19, 2019, 12:20:44 PM
hey brun and fellow builders, i need help rounding out my build(w/gems/gear/tree). first time doing a summoner/necro, but not new to the game so the guide was fine to get me to red maps. unfortunately my luck this league is the worst so i spent a fortune trying to 6-link QE only to exhaust myself on a 5-link.

besides the obvious get a 6-link comments, i wanted to know how/what gems to socket in my two 5-links, and also what my next upgrade should be, either try to somehow get a 6-link geofri's or a watchers eye w/purity of elements/chaos res mod?
maaan, level 90 now and somehow doing t13 maps ok with junk gear but still no final lab trial for the +2 minion gems

With all the chaos issues in this league I'm beginning to wonder if it may be better to get chaos inoculation and go full ES
We can the replace the baron with a nice +2 to minion damage +1 zombie+1 skeleton and some nice stats. but then, I'm to lazy to try to rework it all..

How do i see the Skill tree? when i click the link it only opens a text with non sense. how can i open it? do i need a program or something? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info