3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I am not to sure what I am missing. But I am not really getting why Alberon's Warpath with 1+ skeletons, is used as boots in the Budget setup, when we're only running zombie/spectre/golem.

Is it because of the % Increased strength while using The Baron?
Last edited by Phataz on Feb 7, 2021, 4:17:36 PM
Does anyone have Arena master in STD i can copy? i fked up and i just did drox... pm me ingame @ Cyberlicious

Ty in advance!
Any guide how to craft that bow with 130+ minions damage
"
Phataz wrote:
I am not to sure what I am missing. But I am not really getting why Alberon's Warpath with 1+ skeletons, is used as boots in the Budget setup, when we're only running zombie/spectre/golem.

Is it because of the % Increased strength while using The Baron?

up to 18% strength, up to 12% chaos res, 20% movement speed.
Not really the +1 skel. I use it in the starting and tanky setup...all the way to end-game. The +armour is just a tiny -meh- bonus, I tried a Craiceann-based 20000-30000 armor build several leagues ago for a necro, just didn't work.

Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 7, 2021, 6:56:01 PM
"
Conquitus wrote:
is it fine that for final ascendancy i go bone barrier

Yes, but bone barrier lasts only 2-3 few seconds, while vaal molten shell lasts up to 9 seconds. I have tried both, and prefer the vaal molten shell.
can i take idomitable army instead of sovereignty in the nodes cos my zombies are dying too fast i think the reason must be elemental damage
So u need about 10000 ex to craft weapon right? its about 10ex just for meh base and it still can be broken.
"
Conquitus wrote:
can i take idomitable army instead of sovereignty in the nodes cos my zombies are dying too fast i think the reason must be elemental damage

yes, it's a flexible build, you allocate what you need, then use orbs or regret when you don't. However, I normally don't use either. I take all 5 points in Sacrifice and the 2 points to get Spiritual Command. My minions rarely die. I also use Gravepact, Enduring Bond, and I rarely allocate anything more than 2 points in Constitution, but I do try to get Written in Blood much later around level 90. Your str must also be over 1000 to get baron helm to work.
Any tips for Sirus fight? Minions (Zombs/Spectres/AG) are dying quite fast/often.
I have a noob question.

In the tanky end game version, there is no cyclone. SO we are manually casting desecrate & spirit offering?

If so do I do them in sequence, or desecrate is only used when there is no corpses like against bosses?

Also can explain how Essence Gutton (life gen from consuming corpse) better than Bone barrier with on corpse requirements. Essence Gutton seemes only good with density of corpses, which will not work for many end bosses.
Last edited by KiadawP on Feb 8, 2021, 11:13:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info