3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Is vicious Bite useful
Selling full build! You can check my profile. Full top build with gems 20 20 ready to vaal and have two sets of clusters for zombies too! Add me in game or msg. Thx.

Pd: Change because I'm bored.. 3 seasons with it 🤣
Can someone please help me and check my profile for delirius league summoner.
I'm running the tank setup and I've thrown quite a lot of currency at this build already but I'm still dying in T14-16 and I'm afraid to do my awakening 5 sirius because of that.

What am I missing here?
Hi,

First post in here.
I have the same issue as a lot of other people in here. My minions die super fast. Is there something I should change in my passive tree? Or is it the gear that's lacking?

Any advice is welcomed with open arms.
"
Beskkov wrote:
Hi,

First post in here.
I have the same issue as a lot of other people in here. My minions die super fast. Is there something I should change in my passive tree? Or is it the gear that's lacking?

Any advice is welcomed with open arms.

For those with minions dying, see FAQ.
"
Is vicious Bite useful

Yes
"
sasslantis wrote:
Can someone please help me and check my profile for delirius league summoner.
I'm running the tank setup and I've thrown quite a lot of currency at this build already but I'm still dying in T14-16 and I'm afraid to do my awakening 5 sirius because of that.

What am I missing here?

Get a Vaal Molten Shell. Try running Determination instead of Pride.
I dont know why but with a little better gear than budget setup i tend to die a lot on t13&up and my minions are lacking damage. I've tried to find the cause of this but checked everything from passive skills to eq and gems, and cant find what am i doing wrong (obvious things like res and stuff are checked). If you have time to check, every info about te char is on my profile. Thanks
Last edited by tyczek1221 on Mar 27, 2020, 7:00:20 AM
T19 Fully Juiced Map Getting DEMOLISHED by Ranged Spectres:

https://youtu.be/ZGxcwtiNBG0

Enjoy!
Is animate guardian set up still the same as:
The only mandatory item for your AG is a Kingmaker (weapon). Everything else is totally up to you. Here are a couple of suggestions:

Helmet: Mask of the Stitched Demon
Chest: Crafted chest with "Gain 10% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"
Gloves: Southbound
Boots: Victarios Flight
this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info