3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Having trouble with maps level 12 and up. What can I do to upgrade my build? thanks for any help.
"
I have a question to Eloriathel, how did you craft your Cluster Jewels step by step?

theres something ill tell ya... BUY THEM

i crafted jewels this league over 250 ex in crafting so far and to get the ones we use for our build it'll be way more expensive then the 6-10 ex cost people sell
"
I have a question to Eloriathel, how did you craft your Cluster Jewels step by step?

It's never a bad idea to buy them if you can but if you cannot, I did include a link to a cluster crafting guide my little guide on the first page of this thread. That's how I crafted mine. I had no choice but to craft because when I started this, they simply weren't available. They should be more regularly available now that people are catching on.
Regarding lethal pride

Any stats will do ?

Kaom
Kiloava
Rakiata

any one of them ?
A couple new videos of my build in action:

vs. Purifier
https://youtu.be/oNPD5972XnE

vs. Eradicator Map
https://youtu.be/XtCWOWindc8

Enjoy!
Thanks guys @Adriano and @Eloriathel
Problem though is that nobody is selling them, i've tried searching but no one is selling em.
"
Problem though is that nobody is selling them, i've tried searching but no one is selling em.

which one u looking for? if its the large one with raze/vicious/renewal/2socks that took me over 50 ex to craft.. some pops up every now and them for 8-10 ex id say buy it and use a feastin fiends for now

thhe mediums are alot easier, and ez to grab

small ones if u want perfect like i do , welcome to hell, i m still trying to craft mines and theyre harder then the large one,

id say be happy with wall of mucle + any good passive,

i want 4t1 thats nearly impossible havent seem one all league
I've been following your build to the tee, with the only exception of Saqawals (trying to get the colors). Two things I'm having issues with is speed and enough mana to cover the 8 auras you listed. Am I missing something here?
Oh ok gonna have to wait and search every once and a while

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info