[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
Void_xy wrote:
Love this Build. After playing your incinerate Elementalist for a while i followed your guide (with some modifications).
I added The Golden Rule and a Synergic Watchers Eye for Stacking Chaos Res. Can Tank the Beam and Boom from Awakener.

ALl in all very fun to play, thanks for the guide! <3

my little Ranger:

https://pastebin.com/17ZLzvrt

Haha glad to hear! :D <3

Nice mods btw!

Any hints for survivabillity maybe? I'm still dying quite often in t16 maps, that sucks :( Mostly its some one-hit thing. not just metamorphs - happens here and there.
Last edited by Void_xy on Jan 16, 2020, 8:17:02 AM
Hello,

I was lucky enough to drop and six link a perfect form. Aside from that, how many ex needs to make it works (perfect form excluded?)
Hey guys,

playing the build since like a week, very happy about it.

I found an improvement in the build tree, 1 more skillpoint needed, you loose a little block (we still a lot) but you gain like 15% total dps inc. poison.

And a Big improvement to my survability was getting a 2nd Molten Shell and link it to the CWDT Setup (i can use the Vaal Moltenshell / Moltenshell lev 20 freely and the low level molten shell procs, but low level does not reduce the amount of absorb you get, since it is based on your armor).

Would be great if you can have a look at my char, I Min/Maxed a lot but i am kinda stucked now, not sure where is more room to upgrade:

Awakened Multistrike Support - def. a big dps upgrade, but with Viperstrike i am already at 18.5m dps and this upgrade is 50ex+

Boots: the Boots are not optimal, i am thinking about craftong some elusive on crit (or elusive + tailwind on crit) boot but dont want to loose to much life and still have to take a look at my resists.

Amulett: +1 chaos skill gem isnt rly worth the price and i need the acc. here

Belt: crafted on my own, hard to find any better belt for this build i guess

Thx a lot and Thx for the great build!
"
Void_xy wrote:
"
"
Void_xy wrote:
Love this Build. After playing your incinerate Elementalist for a while i followed your guide (with some modifications).
I added The Golden Rule and a Synergic Watchers Eye for Stacking Chaos Res. Can Tank the Beam and Boom from Awakener.

ALl in all very fun to play, thanks for the guide! <3

my little Ranger:

https://pastebin.com/17ZLzvrt

Haha glad to hear! :D <3

Nice mods btw!

Any hints for survivabillity maybe? I'm still dying quite often in t16 maps, that sucks :( Mostly its some one-hit thing. not just metamorphs - happens here and there.

Pro Tip: Read the Flask part of the guide again. You dont use the mandatory flask setup, a lot of the defense is build around this. And get Chaos resist, there is so much stuff doing chaos dmg, with 27% chaos resist instead of -60 you get so much less dmg, just imagine, there is a chaos hit with 10.000 dmg, at -60% you get 16.000 dmg, at 27% you only get 7.300 dmg, thats like 120% less dmg!
"
dablack wrote:

Pro Tip: Read the Flask part of the guide again. You dont use the mandatory flask setup, a lot of the defense is build around this. And get Chaos resist, there is so much stuff doing chaos dmg, with 27% chaos resist instead of -60 you get so much less dmg, just imagine, there is a chaos hit with 10.000 dmg, at -60% you get 16.000 dmg, at 27% you only get 7.300 dmg, thats like 120% less dmg!

Jeah already switched to Jade flask. Way better, good point. My Chaos res is capped in fight since I'm using Golden rule. makes awakener a piece of cake.
Hey, love the build but i'm having problems reaching your pob kind of DPS.

Survivability is fine, i guess, i mostly die when i can't burst metas and bosses before molten shell expires, not that many random one-shots. I just don't feel like i have any damage at AL8 atlas, aside from multimodding my ammulet and annointing it with Tribal Fury so i can run with Melee Physical i don't know what to do.

Here's my POB if you want to take a look:
https://pastebin.com/Ky4tybss
I am looking at the videos you posted and I was wondering, how on earth does you Whirling Blades around like that without using up any mana? Sorry if newbie question, just curious since I use up a lot of mana running using Whirling Blades.
"
breeze41 wrote:
I am looking at the videos you posted and I was wondering, how on earth does you Whirling Blades around like that without using up any mana? Sorry if newbie question, just curious since I use up a lot of mana running using Whirling Blades.

- mana craft on rings for non-channeling skills
"
Matheusv3 wrote:
Hey, love the build but i'm having problems reaching your pob kind of DPS.

Survivability is fine, i guess, i mostly die when i can't burst metas and bosses before molten shell expires, not that many random one-shots. I just don't feel like i have any damage at AL8 atlas, aside from multimodding my ammulet and annointing it with Tribal Fury so i can run with Melee Physical i don't know what to do.

Here's my POB if you want to take a look:
https://pastebin.com/Ky4tybss

You're gear looks very good except the 2nd claw which doesn't have "60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage" mod. That will be a big damage upgrade.

I rly doubt that you don't have any damage on lvl 8 since players were killing lvl8 Awakener with Wasp Nest claws... :/

Sort out your other claw.

Also when you do that you have to edit in PoB one item with text:
22% more damage
^^ Multistrike calculation correction
60% more damage with poison
^^from claw mods that are not calculated

also put wither stacks to 15
anyone have advice on tailoring this for a possible ssf starting today?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info