[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
Karathis wrote:
i dont really know how to get more damage. Im attempting t15 maps and the damage just feels really bad and is barely playable. How can i fix this?

edit: t15 baran clapped me 4 times back to back due to his stupid bombs that he spawns faster on low life.

You need better gear

i do not have 5ex to spend on a perfect form, shit just doesnt drop. And these claws are very similar to claws people showcased to clear the game with so im wondering what exactly is gonna help me get more damage.
"
Karathis wrote:
"
"
Karathis wrote:
i dont really know how to get more damage. Im attempting t15 maps and the damage just feels really bad and is barely playable. How can i fix this?

edit: t15 baran clapped me 4 times back to back due to his stupid bombs that he spawns faster on low life.

You need better gear

i do not have 5ex to spend on a perfect form, shit just doesnt drop. And these claws are very similar to claws people showcased to clear the game with so im wondering what exactly is gonna help me get more damage.

Gloves would help if you are interested in one particular item. Also your accuracy is low.
I have fenmuus weave carnal mitts gloves, as well as enlighten. I know you said it needs to be level 3 before I can use it. But will it make a difference? The gem says "Cannot support skills that don't come from gems".

"
Karathis wrote:

My suggestion would be to keep a 21/20 Viper Strike in your swap to pull out for pure single target bosses like the Conquerors/Sirus/etc. Your damage isn't amazing with PS as it stands, but VS should at least double it. Another (real) big thing is getting some sort of 'Strike Skills hit one more dude' gloves. I have a spare pair I can give you and that'll let you swap out Ancestral Call for Melee Phys on bosses. It's a massive increase in damage.

E: just add my character 'TrialOfLingeringTayne' in-game and I'll hook you up.
Last edited by Sandevasfootball on Jan 8, 2020, 12:29:55 AM
Would swapping out shuddering fossil for metallic better for crafting?
my accuracy is kinda low but i got about 93% chance to hit in hideout. dont know if this lowers in high tiered maps though.
"
"
Karathis wrote:

My suggestion would be to keep a 21/20 Viper Strike in your swap to pull out for pure single target bosses like the Conquerors/Sirus/etc. Your damage isn't amazing with PS as it stands, but VS should at least double it. Another (real) big thing is getting some sort of 'Strike Skills hit one more dude' gloves. I have a spare pair I can give you and that'll let you swap out Ancestral Call for Melee Phys on bosses. It's a massive increase in damage.

E: just add my character 'TrialOfLingeringTayne' in-game and I'll hook you up.

Thanks, i really appreciate it. Ive added you ingame.
"
Karathis wrote:
my accuracy is kinda low but i got about 93% chance to hit in hideout. dont know if this lowers in high tiered maps though.

You'll want to get accuracy from your rings/amulet and also jewels in your tree + stygian.

93% chance to hit might sound OK, but when you attack really fast it adds up the missed attacks (and missed poisons).
"
Archernick wrote:
"
Karathis wrote:

You'll want to get accuracy from your rings/amulet and also jewels in your tree + stygian.

93% chance to hit might sound OK, but when you attack really fast it adds up the missed attacks (and missed poisons).

alright ill try that but currently im in need of int and str whenever i try to get gear. so rings with 300+ acc 70+ life str and 70+ res add up easily to 50-70c
Thanks for the build, it is really strong and durable once you get used to self casting molten shell.

Here's my current gear:

Spoiler

T16s feel like T1s except for bosses. Metamorphs are a facetank fest and die withing seconds. Killed lvl8 Sirus with my current gear and i'm missing a lot of optimization:

No quality on gems (only pestilent strike is 21/23, rest is lvl 19/0)
No jewels on tree (just unlocked my first jewel slot and need to buy watcher's eye)
Weapons are kinda trash, need to craft hunter bases with chaos damage, ias, faster poisons and delve mod.
Amulet needs flat phys and T1 chaos multiplier.

Only upside is that i was able to cover all my stat needs with rings and saved 2 skill points on tree to get 2 more life/evasion nodes (might respec them later if i find decent high ias+life jewels).

Thanks again for the build!
In game name - VomitingRainbows - GMT +1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info