[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
coryu wrote:
1. Why do you use BA and CA pre-Pconc? BA for bosses?
2. What is the benefit of HoA with PConc? Does the xplodes from overkill dmg work?

ca is for clear and ba is just for thougher mobs.
HoA makes the clear during leveling for PConc insane, it works!
ugh, just saw Quin is doing viper strike, so some of the prices might be like 100x more expensive. I really hope the majority of the gear does not overlap with his.
"
ChaosDMG wrote:
ugh, just saw Quin is doing viper strike, so some of the prices might be like 100x more expensive. I really hope the majority of the gear does not overlap with his.

Hope not.

I had really busy week, I will update main page in next few days.
In the meantime you got PoBs from FEL.

Don't league start this unless you really know what you're doing. Friendly advice.

Happy league start everyone! Hop on the hype train :D
"
__FEL__ wrote:
current pob with progression stages, each one has a gem-, gear- and tree-setup

https://pobb.in/Jf2F17gWWeZg

Why use Whispers of Doom? I can't seem to find 2nd curse in your setup.

Edit: Nvm I just saw the flasks :D
I have had my fill of words and tearful farewells. I desire blood and cries of our enemy.

~Gannicus
Last edited by NobodySuper on Apr 8, 2023, 2:22:18 PM
Are there any ways to get more phys max hit with this build? I'm fine with losing like 300-500k damage.
"
Ramocano wrote:
Are there any ways to get more phys max hit with this build? I'm fine with losing like 300-500k damage.

You would have to spec into Whispers Of Doom and anoint Disciple of Unyielding for example for gain Endu charges while mapping for example.
Hello,

I played this build back in the day and it was the first build that got me to clear everything, so thank you.

I'm curious based on the new tree's when is the expected switch from PC to PS/VS? Is there a break point with gear or with a certain nodes on tree?

Thanks again!
"
Keelez wrote:
Hello,

I played this build back in the day and it was the first build that got me to clear everything, so thank you.

I'm curious based on the new tree's when is the expected switch from PC to PS/VS? Is there a break point with gear or with a certain nodes on tree?

Thanks again!

you should switch around lvl 80
Okay ill power through with some PC till then.

Thank you.
Just out of curiosity (and because GGG will very likely nerf the league mechanic):
How good does the build perform against fully charged Crucible encounters?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info