[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
JayCy wrote:

I tried to craft them myself, to the point I was out of Azurite, bought some Fossils etc. Lost a lot currency this way :))

Not worth in my opinion, I bought both claws, for like 4EX both.

I managed to craft the one with Despair on hit. Bought the other for 3ex. Was late so I haven't tried out how it feels now with the upgrades. Adding the Metallic fossil definitely helps and perhaps the OP could add it to the guide. It made a massive difference it what my outcomes were and Metallic fossils cost nothing. If you delve a lot you probably have a stash you can't even sell lol.[/quote]

ty for the feedback! ill update the crafting section.
"
JayCy wrote:

I tried to craft them myself, to the point I was out of Azurite, bought some Fossils etc. Lost a lot currency this way :))

Not worth in my opinion, I bought both claws, for like 4EX both.

I managed to craft the one with Despair on hit. Bought the other for 3ex. Was late so I haven't tried out how it feels now with the upgrades. Adding the Metallic fossil definitely helps and perhaps the OP could add it to the guide. It made a massive difference it what my outcomes were and Metallic fossils cost nothing. If you delve a lot you probably have a stash you can't even sell lol.

ty for the feedback! ill update the crafting section.
"
Gandhizzzle wrote:
Any thoughts on swapping out Multistrike for an (Awakened) Unbound Ailments Support? POB says it gives 20-30% boost to DPS for me. *shrug*

Because it calculates Multistrike wrongly. Also it would feel bad because of slow hitting.
UPDATED AMULET SECTION
Lvl 89 in metamorph league. Going ok i guess. Just did eternal lab and bought perfect form. Some deaths in higher maps (t12 and lower) before that but nothing too much. Didn't have curse immunity before either as i needed freeze immunity on my flask. I've got some good and bad things to say about this build.

The good is that with perfect form, flasks and vaal molten shell up you are quite the tank and damage is pretty good even with my 1 chaos claws.

The bad is that without perfect form, flasks and vaal molten shell you are the opposite lol. Another con is the life pool is rather low. Not much to do about that. It's a build on the right side of the passive tree. Only 160% life available there. It sucks but with the proper management of things it doesn't feel too squishy.

I picked this build because it looked like a cheap build as my league starter. I started with a bleed gladiator last league and poison and bleed builds are usually not played by anyone so items tend to be dirt cheap but i should have done better reasearch. This build is actually quite the opposite with all the expensive items and i found out that i really hate dual wielding as you need two good weapons (double the cost) so it's definitely not for the poor players.
For some reason these dot builds have become super popular too, maybe because some streamers play them so that's not helping.

I'm definitely not gonna spend 4 exa on each weapon so i'll think about how far i'm gonna push this build. Dps is alright with wasp nest so far. Pob shows about 2 million dps. If that is correct i do not know. So maybe i will see how far those claws will get me because getting an upgrade is 2 exa each claw atleast for a terrible roll. And that is ridiculous.

Overall: A good build with my limited experience so far (t12 maps) Just don't expect it to be cheap.

Btw you only need enlighten lvl 2 to operate with all the auras up. Not level 3 as written in the guide. Saves you a couple of chaos orbs.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jan 2, 2020, 10:20:21 AM
Hello !

I'm currently running the Pestilent Strike version of this build and it is so amazing to play tbh. Still have the wasp nest but I'm able to run T15/16 quite easily.
I was just wondering if plague barrier was a good spell to use on this build and how to implement it correctly without destroying the other gems synergies.
Any Idea ?
"
kompaniet wrote:
Btw you only need enlighten lvl 2 to operate with all the auras up. Not level 3 as written in the guide. Saves you a couple of chaos orbs.

What is written in guide is there for a reason. Having lvl 2 Enlighten will leave you with only 25 mana. That will make a problem when you want to fast cast 3 totems. It's doable but will make problems.

Core defenses are based on MS, evasion>armor (rare evasion chest is ok) and flasks which can't be cheaper.

Build is cheap to start but far from cheap on high end setup. It's also more expensive now than when I made the guide.
Even I can't afford it atm since I don't play much and my currency is non-existent but better players can or ones who play more. xD

Just to point out this once again, it's top tier attack based build which means that to show full potential it requires very good items, high levels and practice (some skill with it).
It's not a summoner char that can go thru the game on 2ex budget. It's just the way things are in this game.
On the other hand combination of damage output it can make and tankyness it has is very rare and unique.
"
Chababouin91 wrote:
Hello !

I'm currently running the Pestilent Strike version of this build and it is so amazing to play tbh. Still have the wasp nest but I'm able to run T15/16 quite easily.
I was just wondering if plague barrier was a good spell to use on this build and how to implement it correctly without destroying the other gems synergies.
Any Idea ?

You can use it if you want. Test it out. You won't break anything. Swap out Bone chill or Phase run.

I ditched it because it has very diminishing damage the higher you go in map tiers and makes complex build more complicated with one more thing to press and manage.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 2, 2020, 10:43:39 AM
Do you think if somehow u could add Plague Bearer to this build; it would make it even more powerful?
"
DoJoMa wrote:
Do you think if somehow u could add Plague Bearer to this build; it would make it even more powerful?

^^^^ look previous comment

It's good while leveling though...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info