[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

I don't have the funds to try this currently, but an Assassin version of the build could be fun. I've included Farrul's Fur and a Lvl 4 Enlighten gem. Still not sure about the super low mana reservation. DPS would be incredibly high since the amount of time between Full Life bonuses and Low Life bonuses would be nearly non-existent. Even less life, but also has up to 76% attack dodge, 50% spell dodge, 50% evasion, and 8% flat damage reduction from Elusive.

https://pastebin.com/vzFt7AM5
Last edited by Spacefight0r on Sep 29, 2019, 2:49:54 AM
Just an update, yea this build for sure has the potential to do really good. Loving it so far, level 84 and having no problems so far with clearing T16 maps. Gotten myself a Headhunter but don't know if I want to use it with this build as I hate capping my res and right now my res is just fine haha :D.

Still deciding what to anoint and also need to upgrade lots of stuff. Damage is good, but I know I can do better hehe.
None the less, good build and I played lots of Flicker builds last league but never managed to level up a trickster but this is smooth af!
So i upgraded this build abit. I added some cold conversion (i just wanna get rid of corpses) and dual wield jewelled foils instead of 2h starforge. Damage pretty similar i think but im sure i can do more. This version can do delve, just replace Flicker with Frost Blades and good to go.

Here's the video: Showcase at T15

Gear i used:

POB Code: https://pastebin.com/TVL09qPU
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
Last edited by zeraldrrr on Sep 30, 2019, 9:35:04 AM
"
Spacefight0r wrote:
I don't have the funds to try this currently, but an Assassin version of the build could be fun. I've included Farrul's Fur and a Lvl 4 Enlighten gem. Still not sure about the super low mana reservation. DPS would be incredibly high since the amount of time between Full Life bonuses and Low Life bonuses would be nearly non-existent. Even less life, but also has up to 76% attack dodge, 50% spell dodge, 50% evasion, and 8% flat damage reduction from Elusive.

I have the currency and tried assassin version.

It's much better in defensive side compare to Trickster version. But somehow I can't figure it out how to get that high of damage base on you FOB.

Maybe I did something wrong, could you please check it for me?

For low mana matter, I took out "Gift from above" ring and replace by Assassin Mark curse ring.
No blasphermy means taking ton of reserve mana back. With about 40% mana unreserved left, I can freely play with no mana issue.

https://pastebin.com/z8pbgze4

"
Lushka wrote:
"
Spacefight0r wrote:

I have the currency and tried assassin version.

It's much better in defensive side compare to Trickster version. But somehow I can't figure it out how to get that high of damage base on you FOB.

Maybe I did something wrong, could you please check it for me?

For low mana matter, I took out "Gift from above" ring and replace by Assassin Mark curse ring.
No blasphermy means taking ton of reserve mana back. With about 40% mana unreserved left, I can freely play with no mana issue.

https://pastebin.com/z8pbgze4

I like your adaptation. Solves the mana issues.

For damage: You need +1 Frenzy corruption to gloves, Flicker damage% per Frenzy helm enchant, slight improvements can be made on the Atziri Flask, gem levels, and you are good to go. Also, a Watcher's Eye with a Precision crit multiplier would add even more damage if that's what you are going for.
Just fyi,

this build boasts 14mil dps, but the major flaw is that you have to use cyclone to generate charges and PoB has Shaper as "shocked" for 40% increased damage taken, which is nonsense.. Anyone who knows about this PoB error, knows that this config option is broken.

At best, because of the "shocked" being inaccurate and the need to generate charges, you're doing at most 8.5 mil shaper dps, which is respectable. It is dishonest to claim 14mil, and no one should believe that.

Lastly, this build would be a nightmare for Uber Elder because of having to generate frenzy charges over and over again. Shaper is a piece of cake for almost any build. Uber Elder is a much different story.
"
HwtChirino wrote:
Just fyi,

this build boasts 14mil dps, but the major flaw is that you have to use cyclone to generate charges and PoB has Shaper as "shocked" for 40% increased damage taken, which is nonsense.. Anyone who knows about this PoB error, knows that this config option is broken.

At best, because of the "shocked" being inaccurate and the need to generate charges, you're doing at most 8.5 mil shaper dps, which is respectable. It is dishonest to claim 14mil, and no one should believe that.

Lastly, this build would be a nightmare for Uber Elder because of having to generate frenzy charges over and over again. Shaper is a piece of cake for almost any build. Uber Elder is a much different story.

Crits on third damage hits are doing 2.17 million Physical Damage on average (Multistrike/Ruthless). Anything over 1.8 million is shocking at full value.

You also start the fights with all charges. Are you figuring in the damage from Vaal Ancestral Warchief and regular Ancestral Warchief hitting the boss?

Edit: Even with 0 shock, the listed build would do 12.6 million DPS.

Edit 2: If you really need an asterisk, there is only a 67% chance to crit on that first Ruthless hit and an 88% chance that crit will be large enough to deal full shock value. Lowest possible shock value for a ruthless crit is 39%.

When you really get down to it, DPS calculations are a bit esoteric and with a high degree of variance due to the small DPS snapshots from low TTKs. Ultimately, I listed what I considered a reasonable DPS estimate. I even used melee splash in the recordings I've done which decreases my Flicker Strike damage by almost 44%--that's before even figuring in the corresponding reduced Shock values.

In short, I emphatically, empirically, and mathematically disagree with your assertion :-/

(That said, yes, Uber sucks. Crutch on Cyclone and Warchief)

Last edited by Spacefight0r on Oct 2, 2019, 7:52:25 PM
Loving the build so far, tried it since level 38 with swift killer/dual swords and it's worked great so far. It's really easy compared to slayer flicker
What kind off special effects ig u use guys that those dying mobs looks so damn nice? Is it character aura or some set/it's about sword skin or what?
//
Leveling was quite a hard stuff since im not that experienced player, i was just straight rushing acts with party till blood aqueduct and i stayed here till 70 to equiup entire gear, actually build is really nice and enjoyable, the map clear is insane and that's what i love
Last edited by reedtZ_ on Oct 6, 2019, 11:10:09 AM
"
reedtZ_ wrote:
What kind off special effects ig u use guys that those dying mobs looks so damn nice? Is it character aura or some set/it's about sword skin or what?
//
Leveling was quite a hard stuff since im not that experienced player, i was just straight rushing acts with party till blood aqueduct and i stayed here till 70 to equiup entire gear, actually build is really nice and enjoyable, the map clear is insane and that's what i love

Nothing in my video for special death mtx. Starforge puts an electrical effect on dead shocked enemies. If you are talking about the cold conversion build posted above, they appear to be using Celestial Herald effect with Herald of Ice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info