[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

Dag nabbit I spent 3/4 of 3.9 trying to make a Trickster FS/Cyc build and you tell me there's already a perfect one?

This is basically all what I wanted to achieve XD

Edit: since you don't have a levelling progression I think I can help. After experiencing several levelling guides I combined them to make one I think provides the smoothest levelling with Flicker Strike.

Act 1:
Dual Strike-Ancestral Call-Ruthless will carry you through entire act. If you can get Vall Dual Strike then even better, because it spawns 2 clones that seek out enemies. Absolutely melts anything it hits.

Equipment-wise, it doesn't really matter. Just get the highest dps one-handed swords you can get, either rare or vendor a recipe to get a increased physical damage sword (the recipe is normal sword, blacksmith's whetstone and rare or magical Rustic Sash). As for armor keep the highest defense you can get.

Act 2:
Get Herald of Ash, Purity and Blood Rage. Your attack links should be DS-AC-Ruthless-Melee Phys.
At lv 28 get two Lakishu Blades.
Socket one with DS-Ruthless-Melee Phys.
Socket the second with Flicker Strike-Melee Splash-Melee Phys.
Now you can start levelling with flicker, and use DS for single target.

Act 3:
Just carry on as you were.

Act 4:
At level 38 you have two options:
a) Keep using Lakishu's till you can equip Terminus. It's viable, but you may feel your damage dropping around act 5-6.
B) If you're rich enough or got lucky, equip a Tabula Rasa, drop Lakishu's, and 6-link your main Flicker Strike setup. As for sword, get Edge of Madness. This is a very good two-handed sword that'll last you till you can equip Terminus Est. 4-link DS-Melee Phys-Ruthless-Multistrike into it (it's a bit too early to use Cyclone yet). Personally I keep using VDS setup till I reach maps, because it's a very good single target tool.

And that's it ^^
As for levelling trees, I don't really know, but general rule of thumb is to always grab life first.
Last edited by sqvirel on Feb 22, 2020, 11:49:19 AM
Hey I tried this build and I'm looking for somebody that can help me out.
First can you give me advices about next steps for my current version my be buy Bottled Faith or change my current gear.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/AqPDqFYQ

I knew that I have low level and bad jewels with bad life pool as well. I will be glad if you can give me some vectors on development. What do you think about switch ancestral protector for my be pride with 4 enlighten may be it can be real.

Finally, switch Starforge to Terminus Est steal a lot of dps. What do you think about not swap weapon for boses and switch boots for Skyforth?
Can I do this build with duelist? Tbh I have lv 65 duelist and I dont want to level up a new char.
Any thoughts about Delirium League? Will you update this build?
"
Can I do this build with duelist? Tbh I have lv 65 duelist and I dont want to level up a new char.

Yes. You'll want to drop Herald of Purity and pick up a mana leech node.
"
Danakori wrote:
Any thoughts about Delirium League? Will you update this build?

I'm undecided. Originally this was a cheap build that blasted down bosses in a second or two. The build is much more expensive and difficult to play these days. I'll have to wait and see what changes (if any) there are for the build in Delirium.
i cant see the skill tree, cant sombody post me a nother link plz?
ist great build but... U waste like 3 Slots just to run Assasian Mark,

i recommend to get a yellow ring with it and life resistance and just put the uniqe belt with 30 % phy dmg. So u wont lose dmg and get 3 more Slots for gems + u got enough mana to run all auras at the same time.. so i would but herold + precison+enlighing+flesh and stone in gloves
Last edited by Time4war1 on Mar 9, 2020, 2:58:21 PM
"
sqvirel wrote:

Act 1:
Dual Strike-Ancestral Call-Ruthless will carry you through entire act. If you can get Vall Dual Strike then even better, because it spawns 2 clones that seek out enemies. Absolutely melts anything it hits.

I think you meant Double Strike not Dual, because Dual doesn't have a Vaal version, right ?
are you going to update going for .10? love your biuld

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info