[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

Why Close combat over brutality?
How do you have ele damage with starforge?

NVM
Last edited by robert2003 on Feb 5, 2020, 5:25:26 AM
how its possible with same build that you and my crit chance is 39% and crit mult is only 359%.
I die to everything, can someone criticize my build?
I
LOVE
YOU
<3
so how does your watchers eye have 10% increased melee damaged rolled on it
Also how do I cap out resist if the leu heup and the belt only give like 30 res. I need to get a amulet with res to even get to 77%
I
LOVE
YOU
<3
Hi got confused which one should I follow, the original build or the one you posted around page 26 , the passive tree is different. And can someone give me a tip against corrupted blood.
level 78 now. using all exact items. abyssus, starforge, bronn's, shapers, darkray, doryani belt. but both my rings are le heup.

I have 3.3khp but cant seem to increase my ES. its stuck at like 175. even if i change 1 le heup to gifts from above. it still doesnt increase my ES.

advise please
Last edited by DeadDrunk on Feb 9, 2020, 5:17:08 AM
i had a almost carbon copy of your setup in poe minus the watchers eye mine had attack speed instead of crit. cant hit your dmg at all idk why ive just started selling all the gear
"
hikenno81 wrote:
Why Close combat over brutality?

Depends on your Flasks. If you are not running Sin's Rebirth or Atziri's Promise, Brutality is equal. If you are running either of those, Close Combat is better because it doesn't prevent you from doing Chaos damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info