[3.9] Trickster Flicker Strike (10 - 15 million Shaper DPS) Awakening Lvl 8 Sirus Down

Is anyone using this build with success? I find the DPS does not seem "that" great. If you are - mind sharing your POB. Cheers
I've had good fun playing it this league.
https://pastebin.com/q2dEDXZg
How to i improve my attack rate, its only 7.37 and it is so uncomfortable to play. https://pastebin.com/mFR57Eqt
Having a lot of fun with the build i have almost all the items on the gear guide. I just cant seem to max res any help on what im missing? is it jewels and levels?
why is my crit chance not as high as your with basicly the exact same gear and anoitment's etc etc
nice build
Last edited by OuchDevil on Jan 29, 2020, 11:01:25 PM
So far its been great for mapping, not so great for bossing hoping to boost the boss dps and still havent figured out how to cap res :/
build is pretty strong, been testing with paradoxica and saviour. it is faster for clearing than starforge.. only have 3.8k life but rarely die :D
and this build die so fast with chaos and burning degen or maybe i just have low hp and no chaos res

Last edited by lidyasarii on Jan 29, 2020, 8:06:14 PM
I just sunk a ton of money into respeccing my boring (but OP) arc miner into this flicker bro. I am very disappointed. I have all the gear/gems/sockets/links recommended in the OP.

This is not my first flicker dude. I played Oro's, terminus est, etc. versions in the past.

The clear with this build is A+, as expected with flicker, but red map bosses and metamorphs are absolutely brutal on this dude. The boss DPS just isn't there and I get absolutely owned by pretty much everything that isn't a pack of map mobs.

I don't leech enough or fast enough, I run out of potion charges every boss fight, I drop flicker way too often, and my dps/survivability when I have to resort to cyclone for charges is shit.

Any tips? What might I be doing wrong?
Adding a build (after a week or two) - changing the main class in the path of building.
build sucks, its weak (as a new player im really, really sad)
few weeks of my grinding is in the trashbin right now.

Dont make tutorials mate, please.
cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info